Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question 16: Who has won your vote during this debate?

Old Nov 11, 2011, 7:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by joshwex90
Well, I've been quite impressed with N830MH over the course of time on FT. He's truly impressed me with his knowledge and dedication.

Over the course of the debates, I've quite enjoyed engaging goalie, and nsx has shown me a real knowledgeable, dedicated leader, both in the debates, and over the course of his previous terms(s).
Hey...Thanks! That was very thoughtful of you. I appreciate for my contribution. I am acknowledgeable for which the specific route, aircraft information and etc. Which is why I am very good airline investigation. I can barely see it with my eyes. I can read the forum for everyday. It's extremely important for me. I am already got email from my old teacher who taught me at old my class. She work for PVCC back in 2006. She told me that my English has improved and that's why I work very hard for everyday. I told her that I apoology to my teacher for my action at the class. So I will try to follow the rules and I should be quietly at the class is in session. I didn't have go to class. Because it very difficulties time for me.
Old Nov 13, 2011, 9:45 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
I would like to add that I will also be voting for jackal, who has been a diligent TalkBoard member all year. Not only that, but he and I have similar perspectives on most issues. This may be due to the fact that we spend most of our time in quiet forums (Southwest and Alaska, respectively) which are polite and calm. They are the small towns of FlyerTalk, very different from the big city atmosphere of a UA, AA, or DL.

I believe it's valuable to have some members on TalkBoard who don't see FlyerTalk's hard edges every day. That gives us a little more patience and ability to accept annoyances. If you don't know jackal, perhaps you will take my word that he's a model citizen of FlyerTalk and an excellent choice for TalkBoard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.