Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question 17: What Should Members Be Asking About?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2006, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: On a collision course with Kettledom
The core questions that should be asked of every TB candidate are those of values. The values that are important to FT.

For example:
  1. Window or Aisle?
  2. Recline or not recline?
  3. Babies in F Class?
  4. Do I tip the hotel maid?
  5. What is the value of a mile?
  6. How can I get from Albany to Honolulu with one day's notice on a fare of $198 and get upgraded?
  7. Chicken or fish?
  8. Does the $20 trick work?
  9. Window shades: Up or down?
  10. Is it OK to wear beachwear in Business Class?
  11. How much compenstation should I get?
  12. Where's Waldo?
  13. Can I upgrade my award seat?
  14. Who has the better business class? Delta or Air France?
  15. Channel 9: Do you listen?
  16. I have 49.949 miles this year -- will they comp me to Gold/1P/Platinum?
  17. Why is this night different from all others?
  18. Is a Centurion card worth it? Can I get one?
Old Nov 11, 2006, 9:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
If they are interested in a specific forum they should certainly ask the candidates how they feel about it.

Beyond that, they should ask us anything that will help them determine which of us they want to vote for. If someone has an absolute hatred of people who like The Simpsons, he should ask us how we feel about that show.

Obviously, each of us is free not to answer -- and the voters are free to read whatever they want into that.

Once the elections are held, members only have the right to let TalkBoard know how they feel about various issues. They can't vote on them. This is their one chance to actually make the decision.
Old Nov 12, 2006, 7:02 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
I think there should be more questions asking what members should be asking about.

Too, there should be more questions asked asking what questions besides more questions asking what members should be asking about.

That would be sweet. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.