Edelweiss Air

Old Dec 22, 2009, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by airoli
Are you sure that this is an LX A332? Edelweiss always had a two-class A330 themselves as well (different interior product though, HB-IQZ).
EDW operates to MLE thrice weekly in the Winter season. given their other commitments and based what i heard from people at LX in Ops, they do indeed send an LX bird on some rotations. not sure though if there is a pattern, i.e. every Friday or so.

Last edited by yapak2; Dec 29, 2009 at 1:45 am Reason: changed ZRH for MLE
Old Dec 27, 2009, 10:22 am

Programs: LH SENATOR
Originally Posted by yapak2
EDW operates to ZRH thrice weekly in the Winter season. given their other commitments and based what i heard from people at LX in Ops, they do indeed send an LX bird on some rotations. not sure though if there is a pattern, i.e. every Friday or so.
It looks like currently that the ZRH-NBO/Mombasa flights on Thursdays and ZRH-MLE flights on Saturdays are operated with a SWISS A332.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by Fendant
I can second that.
We took EDW last spring from ZRH to Hurghada in C-class.
Both cabin crew and food were outstanding and matched/surpassed LX. on outbound and inbound legs.
Is middle seat in C blocked ?
Old Dec 26, 2021, 2:51 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
as Swiss Sen since they joined m&m I have never flown Edelweiss.
How does their C to Phuket compare to Swiss longhaul
do you also get points (incl. bonus points) like on Swiss
Old Dec 27, 2021, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by BinSabai
as Swiss Sen since they joined m&m I have never flown Edelweiss.
How does their C to Phuket compare to Swiss longhaul
do you also get points (incl. bonus points) like on Swiss
Yes as a M&M member you get full points as long as you book the flights under the SWISS flight numbers, hence via swiss.com for instance. The C Class product is the same as found on the A330's of LX, a bit more modern, same as OS regarding long haul catering don't know, never flew with them.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 1:02 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by LXA350
Yes as a M&M member you get full points as long as you book the flights under the SWISS flight numbers, hence via swiss.com for instance. The C Class product is the same as found on the A330's of LX, a bit more modern, same as OS regarding long haul catering don't know, never flew with them.
thanks
you mean under LX 4 digit number (LX 8050 for codeshare flights) and/or just add m&m
Old Jan 2, 2022, 8:02 am

Yes, as long as you book the flights under the LX flight number, hence the 4 digit one you are safe to get M&M Status and bonus points.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Jan 3, 2022, 4:25 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Some impressions from ZRH-HKT:

enelym1978, BinSabai and Nick Art like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.