Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIN Airport - Lounge Access for *Gold

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2008, 1:31 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
1 - no, wrong terminal and it is for SQ F and PPS flying SQ only.
2 - yes
3 - SQ F in T2
4 - allow plenty of time to get back, airside connected by train and by walkway but distances are fairly large
Old Jun 12, 2008, 7:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, LY PL, PC Platinum, RCCL Diamond
Thanks for all your answers.
I will try to arrive early to the airport and explore the F lounges in T2 and in T3
Old Jun 22, 2008, 5:34 am

Programs: BA Gold, LY PL, PC Platinum, RCCL Diamond
Just flew out of SIN with LX F.
I went (VERY quickly) through all 3 F lounges in T1, T2 and T3 - So as you all said this is possible with an LX F ticket.
T1 is bad it is like any C lounge in any decent airport.
T2 F lounge is nice... nothing more nothing less.
So the best one for me was T3 - The funny part was - The lady in the reception of T3 looked at my card and asked - "What is this airline?" (referring to LX) and went to find the supervisor to confirm that I can go into the lounge :-), even saying that this is Swiss did not help.

So, for me it is clear that the F lounge in T3 is the best one in SIN even though I was expecting more from a SQ F lounge, to me it just feels... ordinary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.