Master Thread new LX Eco Biz & First Class

Old Jul 22, 2018, 2:59 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
On what routes does one get Pjamyas in First Class on Swiss?
I just had a discussion about that and we both were not sure as to weither even on short routes like DXB one gets them or not. But since the return is a night flight it‘d make sense again to give them out no?

I hope one of you regular F Class flyers can help me out with that question
Old Jul 22, 2018, 3:20 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by Nick Art
I just had a discussion about that and we both were not sure as to weither even on short routes like DXB one gets them or not. But since the return is a night flight it‘d make sense again to give them out no?

I did DXB-ZRH in F last year and got Pyjamas by default.

On recent “day flights” to MIA and LAX, I was asked whether I was planning to sleep and needed pyjamas.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 3:27 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by worldclubber

I did DXB-ZRH in F last year and got Pyjamas by default.

On recent “day flights” to MIA and LAX, I was asked whether I was planning to sleep and needed pyjamas.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to do ZRH-DXB on LX F this September as my first F flight
Old Jul 22, 2018, 7:20 am

Programs: LXFF
They should have pyjamas on all F routes, but you might have to ask for them.
Carfield and worldclubber like this.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 11:41 pm
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Here are the recent pyjamas, slippers and amenity kit I received on my Swiss flight. Strangely the pyjamas were size mismatched - top was large and bottom was medium. Also the slippers were nowhere near as plush and comfortable as the LH slippers.

Amenity Kit

Pyjamas

Packed Pyjamas and Slippers
Old Aug 14, 2018, 7:44 pm

Had these PJ's on LX086/087 but the PJ's on the LX160/161 where different, the pants are light gray and of a different material. quite nice actually. The amenity kit has been the same for years minus a few slight changes. There used to be 4 laprairie products
Old Aug 26, 2018, 2:10 pm

Programs: Privilege Club - Miles and More

I had a pyjama ( pajama) on LX 180 ZRH - BKK.
I had to ask for one on the LX 181 BKK - ZRH
Old Aug 27, 2018, 5:37 pm

pjs are on all routes, but sometimes on day flights you have to ask for them.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 2:04 pm

Programs: LH SENATOR
Originally Posted by ced_lx
Had these PJ's on LX086/087 but the PJ's on the LX160/161 where different, the pants are light gray and of a different material. quite nice actually. The amenity kit has been the same for years minus a few slight changes. There used to be 4 laprairie products
On all Airbus A340 flights they currently offer a much more high end quality PJ as compensation for the outdated F product
Old Aug 28, 2018, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by LXA350
On all Airbus A340 flights they currently offer a much more high end quality PJ as compensation for the outdated F product
Ah, I was wondering why the pjs where different on the NRT flights I had. They are much nicer...
Old Aug 12, 2019, 6:30 am

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Hello all, question about an upcoming first class ticket to PVG next May 2020 on the A340.

1. Are F cabins still being upgrades to new seats? Should we have the new seat in May 2020?

2. For a couple traveling together, we like the idea of 2 window seats if we can eat together. Does the new seat all for dining across from exact other on seat?

Thanks for any news and opinions!!
Old Aug 12, 2019, 10:19 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way
Hello all, question about an upcoming first class ticket to PVG next May 2020 on the A340.

1. Are F cabins still being upgrades to new seats? Should we have the new seat in May 2020?
Yes. The cabin refurbishment will be finished in november 2019 on all planes.
Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way
2. For a couple traveling together, we like the idea of 2 window seats if we can eat together. Does the new seat all for dining across from exact other on seat?

Thanks for any news and opinions!!
What?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the second question, but while the two seats will be separate from each other, there is still the possibility to eat together while one person sits on the ottoman. This is possible on all 8 seats.

Pictures have been posted in the A340 refurbishment thread:
Spoiler

Old Aug 12, 2019, 10:39 am

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Yes. The cabin refurbishment will be finished in november 2019 on all planes.
What?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the second question, but while the two seats will be separate from each other, there is still the possibility to eat together while one person sits on the ottoman. This is possible on all 8 seats.

Pictures have been posted in the A340 refurbishment thread:
Spoiler

Thank you Nick Art, Yes, that is what I meant. If we each take a window seat, can we still eat together on the ottoman!
Old Oct 11, 2019, 8:06 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Would anybody be willing to message me the Swiss First Class Customer Hotline phone number from Switzerland?
I know this has been posted here before but for the life of me I can't find it anymore.

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 1, 2020, 4:00 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum - Aeroflot Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by nick art
would anybody be willing to message me the swiss first class customer hotline phone number from switzerland?
I know this has been posted here before but for the life of me i can't find it anymore.

Thanks in advance!
+41 848 700 700

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.