Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2011, 7:45 am

Programs: Aeroplan, M&M
This might be a stupid question. However, this will be my first time in a lounge and wanting to use the shower facilities. Do they come with the essentials? Like towels, shampoo, etc...or does one need to bring them along in a carry-on for example?
Old Apr 21, 2011, 8:01 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by mashlakito
This might be a stupid question. However, this will be my first time in a lounge and wanting to use the shower facilities. Do they come with the essentials? Like towels, shampoo, etc...or does one need to bring them along in a carry-on for example?
Hi mashlakito,

Normally you get towels, shampoo, toothbrush,...
Old Apr 21, 2011, 8:53 am

Programs: BAEC | VS FC | LH M&M
Originally Posted by mashlakito
Thank you - you asked the question I was thinking!
Old Apr 21, 2011, 9:07 am

Programs: Aeroplan, M&M
Originally Posted by taff_2003
Thank you - you asked the question I was thinking!
\

Well then it's clear. As a thank you, you will provide me with the essentials should they not be provided at the lounge
Old Apr 21, 2011, 5:02 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, DL Platinum, AFKL Gold, Qatar Gold
For me, going to the LX F Lounge means I have to get a shower there... so that I can have a Bulgari kit.

I'll be there in a few hours, flying LX189 today
Old May 2, 2011, 1:29 pm

Is it even possible to try to access the FCL on the following trip?

BOS - ZRH (LX F) connecting to LJU on Adria.
Old May 2, 2011, 1:47 pm

Programs: LH M&M Silver, BA EC, AF FB
Originally Posted by johnep1
Is it even possible to try to access the FCL on the following trip?

BOS - ZRH (LX F) connecting to LJU on Adria.
yeah, same day arrivals in LX F are elligible to use the FCL.
Old May 2, 2011, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by matt in france
yeah, same day arrivals in LX F are elligible to use the FCL.
Thank you for the reply. Though I'm allowed to use the FCL, is it possible (will I have access to the terminal with the FCL since I'll be departing on an Adria flight)?
Old May 2, 2011, 3:47 pm

Programs: LH M&M Silver, BA EC, AF FB
Originally Posted by johnep1
Thank you for the reply. Though I'm allowed to use the FCL, is it possible (will I have access to the terminal with the FCL since I'll be departing on an Adria flight)?
yes, you'll arrive at E Dock, but the LJU Flight will leave from Pier A, which is right beside the F Lounge in the main building.
Old May 2, 2011, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by matt in france
yes, you'll arrive at E Dock, but the LJU Flight will leave from Pier A, which is right beside the F Lounge in the main building.
Great, and thanks for the very fast replies.

One last question. As nice as the FCL is, going downtown is even better. Is it permissible/possible to land at E Dock, head to the FLC for a shower, leave some things in the lounge, head downtown, and then return to the FCL in the evening for dinner before my short flight to LJU?
Old May 2, 2011, 5:38 pm

Programs: some
Was told today by an ZRH PA that the B lounges will close mid May for renovation - that's the bad news. The good news is however that LX will open an large new arrivals lounge in T2 arrivals - timeline still open but late fall seems feasible.
Old May 2, 2011, 6:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
Best ways to kill time in the LX F lounge in ZRH? I will be coming JFK-FRA SQ F, connecting FRA-ZRH on LX euro J and then sitting in the F lounge for about 7 hour before taking LX F ZRH-JNB.
Old May 3, 2011, 4:22 am

I have an upcoming trip on LX in Y: IST-ZRH-LHR with a 2 hour layover at ZRH. This would be my first time at ZRH, and would like some lounge recommendations please.

I have *G which, I believe, gives me access to the 2 SEN and FTL lounges. My priority would be to get a shower and have some food. From the ZRH airport website, it shows that LX-operated flights to LHR departs from B20+ gates, so would the non-Schengen SEN lounge (B gates) be my best bet for shower/food?

Since the Schengen SEN lounge (A gates) does not provide showers, would the FTL lounge be any better?

Last edited by eriond; May 3, 2011 at 8:49 am
Old May 12, 2011, 10:32 am

Programs: AC-SE Hhonors-G IHG-P
I have YUL-ZRH in LX F, arriving at 6am. my next flight, ZRH-BCN in LX C, isnt until the evening.

will I have access to the day room at F-lounge?

and if i decide to take a little trip to the city during the day instead, will I still be able to access the F-lounge when i am wating for my flight to BCN?
Old Jun 3, 2011, 3:18 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
LX Non-Schengen Lounge (B gates) closed for renovation

Dear all,

I don't know whether it has been posted elsewhere, but at least one of today's posters seems to be unaware of:

The LX Non-Schengen lounge near the B gates remains closed for renovation from 1 May until November! There are posters informing customers about the alternatives (Schengen-Lounge or Bellevue Lounge in certain cases).

Geographically and in terms of security screening the Schengen-Lounge (near A gates) is the only sensible alternative. However, be warned, immigration clearance near B gates usually is slow and understaffed - waiting times in excess of 15 minutes are fairly common!

Not good news, I'm afraid.

swiss_global

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.