Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:11 am

Programs: aeroplan E .HH.
LX yul-zrh F,TG zrh-bkk F.

can we use SWISS F lounge?. LX yul-zrh F, TG zrh-bkk F.
Old Dec 13, 2010, 1:14 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
Originally Posted by thaidai
can we use SWISS F lounge?. LX yul-zrh F, TG zrh-bkk F.
yes
Old Dec 18, 2010, 6:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Originally Posted by CSingh
My last time in ZRH I went to the LX SEN lounge, but found that pretty disappointing (the lack of showers, esp). Someone has told me that the LX C lounge has showers. Is that better than the SEN lounge?
What is the best lounge available to SEN flying C at ZRH (doesn't matter if I have to pass through Schengen immigrations).
Thanks!
SEN lounge? No, no, I don't waste my time there. It's not the place to be. I rather stay in the F lounge. It's much nicer @:-)
Old Dec 22, 2010, 3:20 am

Programs: UA Platinum, DL Platinum, AFKL Gold, Qatar Gold
Originally Posted by thyeri
Hi,

I am flying GVA-ZRH-YUL in First Class soon and a friend of mine will be traveling in Business Class CDG-ZRH-YUL. Am I allowed to bring her with me to the First Class lounge? I checked on SWISS.com but it says access: SWISS First without any other indication...

Thanks in advance
What about bringing more than a guest if it is family?
I am flying First Class on LX86, my sister will be flying Business Class, and my best friend will be flying Economy Class... all on the same flight.

Anyway I can invite both of them in the First Class lounge?
Old Jan 1, 2011, 4:53 pm

Programs: LH M&M Silver, BA EC, AF FB
I'm flying ZRH-YYZvv next month in Y on Air Canada. As an FTL, I can access the LX Business Class lounge (as I'll have a *A BP), but can I also use the Panorama Lounge (just wondering what time to head for the Heidi Train, really)?
And have I understood correctly that I could use the Arrivals Lounge after coming back - the access rules on swiss.com aren't very clear if it's only FTLs arriving on LX metal that can access it or not...
Old Jan 15, 2011, 1:03 pm

Programs: LH M&M Silver, BA EC, AF FB
Originally Posted by matt in france
I'm flying ZRH-YYZvv next month in Y on Air Canada. As an FTL, I can access the LX Business Class lounge (as I'll have a *A BP), but can I also use the Panorama Lounge (just wondering what time to head for the Heidi Train, really)?
And have I understood correctly that I could use the Arrivals Lounge after coming back - the access rules on swiss.com aren't very clear if it's only FTLs arriving on LX metal that can access it or not...
Anyone? If not, I'll manage anyway...
Old Jan 15, 2011, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by matt in france
Anyone? If not, I'll manage anyway...
Yes, you can use the Panorama lounge when flying *A as FTL.

Not sure about the arrival lounge, but I would give it a try at least. Worst thing that could happen is you've to shop for your breakfast at Migros
Old Jan 16, 2011, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by J.Edward
Greetings everyone --

Currently have the following ticket booked and am curious as to if I'm eligible for F lounge access in ZRH with the following itinerary:
IAH-FRA (LH F)
FRA-ZRH (LH C)
ZRH-IST (TK C)
Thanks!
If the other two flights are on the same day as your arrival flight from IAH-FRA, I think you would have access since you have a boarding pass showing arrival on LH in F on that day.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!
Old Jan 16, 2011, 3:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Flyingfox
If the other two flights are on the same day as your arrival flight from IAH-FRA, I think you would have access since you have a boarding pass showing arrival on LH in F on that day.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!
If LX applies the same entry rules as LH then you'll need to be connecting on to a service operated by LH group and affiliates in order to get F lounge access in ZRH. LX may be more lenient, but that's the story with LH in FRA/MUC.

Let us know how you get on, always good to get an update...
Old Jan 21, 2011, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA Gold
Greetings from the United forum

I'm arriving in ZRH Sunday morning with a two hour layover before departing to DXB, all on LX.

As a *G, what's the best lounge to use?
Old Jan 22, 2011, 3:47 am

Originally Posted by phenombr
Greetings from the United forum

I'm arriving in ZRH Sunday morning with a two hour layover before departing to DXB, all on LX.

As a *G, what's the best lounge to use?
As weather is fine (but cold), I would say the Panorama lounge would be the best bet if you like some plane spotting. You arrive and depart at E docks anyway, so no need to ride the train then. (The SEN/*G lounge in the main LX lounge is officially better, but the Panorama lounge isn't really worse in my eyes, pretty spacious and very nice on a bright day)
Old Jan 22, 2011, 10:38 am

Programs: AA Gold
Great, thanks!
Old Jan 25, 2011, 4:55 am
sgm

Programs: BA Gold
Distinguished Swiss flyers:

I am seeking your advice, albeit on a rather trivial matter. Will be flying from Zurich [for the very first time] to LCY on Sunday. Only * Silver but I have Priority Pass which gives access to the following lounges, given that I am likely leaving from the B area:

SWISS LOUNGE B22-29
SWISS INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES LOUNGE
DNATA SKYVIEW LOUNGE

My question, which lounge would you recommend I use?

Thank you.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by sgm
Distinguished Swiss flyers:

I am seeking your advice, albeit on a rather trivial matter. Will be flying from Zurich [for the very first time] to LCY on Sunday. Only * Silver but I have Priority Pass which gives access to the following lounges, given that I am likely leaving from the B area:

SWISS LOUNGE B22-29
SWISS INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES LOUNGE
DNATA SKYVIEW LOUNGE

My question, which lounge would you recommend I use?

Thank you.
B22-B29, as it's behind passport control and nicer than the regular LX lounge (less crowded usually)

Don't know about DNATA lounge.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 3:39 pm
sgm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
B22-B29, as it's behind passport control and nicer than the regular LX lounge (less crowded usually)

Don't know about DNATA lounge.
Thanks YuropFlyer. Appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.