Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"member get member" promo registrations before LX/LH merge ?!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2006, 3:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX
"member get member" promo registrations before LX/LH merge ?!

did anybody create several miles&more accounts for friends, who had not yet a Miles&More card, to get 2000 miles out of the "member gets member" probomtion after the merge of STC into M&M?!

I did so, but NO miles are credited yet to my account, even this friends have collected at least the 3'000 miles - all new created LH numbers have been mentioned at the time of the online registration/authorisation of STC to transfer the STC miles to this LH account.

Old Apr 12, 2006, 5:29 am

Programs: SQ PPS Solitaire - BA GGL - AF Plat - LH Senator - EK Gold
same here.. I have referred more than 10 accounts and NO miles so far are credited to my account. Just wondering why... Are they waiting for another 3000 actual flown miles?
Old Apr 12, 2006, 6:01 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Dunno what the criteria are, but I have referred several new members to M&M over the past years. Sometimes the bonuses post right away, sometimes later, sometimes not at all...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.