Search

2.000 M&M miles Welcome Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:07 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation 2.000 M&M miles Welcome Bonus

I was asked:

I am a STC member, but I do not hold a M&M card so far. Shall I enrol in M&M online?
This is an excellent idea! I suggest you do this before you give STC permission to transfer your miles into a new M&M account. If you do this, you have the chance to
  • 2.000 M&M award miles (you have to collect 3K M&M miles within 12 months from enrolment)
  • You can help a friend to earn 2K M&M award miles (same conditions as yourself)
  • After enrolment, you can opt for an online statement: 500 award miles.

In short: If you qualify, 2.500 M&M award miles for you & 2.000 M&M award miles for your friend.

Last edited by Kerstin Ruf; Oct 5, 2005 at 12:04 pm Reason: fixed link
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:32 am

Programs: SQ PPS Solitaire - BA GGL - AF Plat - LH Senator - EK Gold
right! consider me as your friend and I can answer you all the questions you need to know how to enrol to m&m and I will receive the 2000miles as referral award
Old Oct 5, 2005, 12:09 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

New members, please!

Good luck, but bear in mind that you have enlist new Miles & More members. Members who are holding already an M&M account don’t qualify, also they enrol on a different address!
Old Oct 5, 2005, 5:34 pm

You can get another 500miles 'for free', if you subscribe the newsletter of Technogym: http://www.technogym.de/consumer/def...&html=1&full=0
Old Oct 5, 2005, 8:04 pm

so in this case 2000+500+500 miles = 3000 miles. it qualify you then immediately for a card
Old Oct 5, 2005, 8:34 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
You need to earn 3k miles first before picking up the bonus (and before a card is mailed to you).
Old Oct 6, 2005, 12:26 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Platinum,AB Top Bonus , LH Miles & More, Virgin Flying Club
Smile New Member for Miles & More!!!

Hello Friends of Flyertalk,

were ever want a new account of Miles & More, please contact me.

Than they was can make every happen, me and the New Member of Miles & More with a 2.000 Miles Welcome/ Friend Bonus.

I am a Basis Member of Miles & More Austrian and Swiss Travel Club, then i like to fly Swiss from the Beginning and second Austrian.

Thanks and nice greetz from Styria/ Austria the birth place of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Sven (fly)
Old Oct 6, 2005, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
You need to earn 3k miles first before picking up the bonus (and before a card is mailed to you).
yes.. but aren't those 3000 miles count as "earned miles"? Or later when they transfer the current STC miles to m&m, they actually also "earn miles"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.