CLUB SWISS GOLD (Swiss˘tel Hotels & Resorts)

Old Mar 8, 05, 4:29 am
Original Poster

CLUB SWISS GOLD (Swiss˘tel Hotels & Resorts)

I just received my new Swiss TravelClub Gold card today and was suprised to by invited to the Club Swiss Gold as a Classic member.. (not the Elite one I think)..

This is the first time they offer such a card to Swiss TravelClub member.

Before it was only reserved to Circle members or to people spending more then a certain amount of nights in Swiss˘tel Hotels or Resorts.

Very good news...

The benefits are (according to the website and the brochure):
for Classic members...

Benefits & Privileges

Special Reservation Number

When making reservations, you have a special number to call. In North America, call toll-free, 1-888-SWISSGOLD (794-7746). Outside North America, ask for the Club Swiss Gold Executive Desk. In Europe, call 00 800 637 94771. In Asia, via Singapore, call 1800 232 5901.

Priority Reservations

Your reservations will take priority over other guests and if we are fully booked on the dates you have requested, we will be happy to place you in a priority waitlist. Our Club Swiss Gold Executive Desk team will make every effort to accommodate your reservation request in a timely manner.

Pre-Registration

As a Club Swiss Gold Classic member, we will pre-register you to expedite your check-in at the hotel. Be sure to give your Club Swiss Gold Classic number to your travel professional when making your booking. By doing this, our hotels will be able to set up your reservations according to your preferences as you have indicated in your preference registry.

Early Check-In & Late Check-Out

If you inform us of your expected arrival time in advance, we will make every effort to get you checked into your room as soon as possible. You may also request a check-out time as late as 3:00 pm at no extra charge, subject to availability. Please call the Front Desk the night before to request for a late check-out.

Dedicated Check-in Counter

When you arrive at the hotel, simply stop by the Club Swiss Gold check-in counter and present both your membership card and credit card to pick up your key.

US$30 Weekend Suite Upgrade

When you say at any Swiss˘tel on Friday or Saturday night, you may upgrade to a suite for just an additional US$30 per room per night, based on availability at time of check-in.

Complimentary Entrance To The Fitness Centre

As a Club Swiss Gold Classic member, you can keep to your regular fitness routine while you travel, with complimentary entrance to the hotel's Fitness Centre. (A few exceptions apply)

10% Discount On Spa Therapy & Massage

For hotels with Amrita Spa, Club Swiss Gold Classic members can relax and relieve stress with 10% discount on spa therapies and a la carte massages.

Cash Advance Assistance

Should you need extra cash during your stay, we will advance you up to US$250 or its equivalent in local currency, and charge it to your room folio. Please make sure that you have your passport and credit card to avail of this service.

Complimentary Newspaper

You can keep updated with the latest international and local news with your complimentary newspapers. You can select from a choice of local and international newspapers.

Complimentary Membership For Your Spouse

As a valued member of Club Swiss Gold, your spouse is also entitled to the same benefits that you enjoy. All you need to do is sign up your spouse and the membership will be processed.

Thanks Swiss......

kooks.
Old Mar 8, 05, 5:44 am

Programs: UA, TK , Starwood > Marriott
Not wanting to spoil the party here, but it seems to me that this membership has no real advantages at all. No guaranteed upgrades, no secured late checkouts, no breakfast, no lounge access.... Oh wait, now I can see it: You get a free newspaper!
Old Mar 9, 05, 2:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
You're forgetting the 10% discount on spa treatments. Whoopeee!

AND they'll let you check in early if the room is ready .....

Old Mar 22, 05, 6:08 pm

which is...

...in my mind one of the problems with hotel loyalty programs - they say a lot - but deliver very little. but since we're talking about these kinds of programs - what's the best to join? are any worth paying a premium?
Old May 25, 05, 5:11 am

Programs: UA, TK , Starwood > Marriott
Has anyone actually received this oh so exclusive Swiss˘tel card? I certainly haven't...
Old May 25, 05, 6:07 am

Nothing has arrived arrived at my end either... ...nothing like an empty promise, is there!
Old May 25, 05, 6:57 am

Programs: MILES AND MORE FTL
Originally Posted by airoli
Not wanting to spoil the party here, but it seems to me that this membership has no real advantages at all. No guaranteed upgrades, no secured late checkouts, no breakfast, no lounge access.... Oh wait, now I can see it: You get a free newspaper!

U are right!!!! ^
Old May 26, 05, 4:51 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, M&M LT SEN**, WoH Glob, HH Diam
Originally Posted by airoli
Has anyone actually received this oh so exclusive Swiss˘tel card? I certainly haven't...
airoli, finally received my oh so exclusive Swiss˘tel Gold Elite card.
Had send them last year the form and nothing happened. Faxed it again this year and got it two and a half month after the fax!

But nevertheless it happens that u may get it!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: