Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"New" booking classes R and P

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2003, 2:59 am
Original Poster

"New" booking classes R and P

...Show in up Galilieo for the new timeable in Autumn between business and economy:
J C D [R] [P] Y B KLMV...
At the moment they show as closed (C - no seats or standby). I guess that they have something to do with the new "low cost" economy fare structure scheduled for the Autumn changeover. Does anybody (insiders?!) know any more?
Rgds
Old Jul 11, 2003, 3:10 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
R Class ? Wow, they must have picked some BA Concordes (forget about those A343, the fast lady is the key to LX's rescue) ! Just in time for some noisy southern approaches into ZRH
Old Jul 11, 2003, 4:16 am

The fare classes for the Swiss Europe Saver Fares (Swiss's low fare option) are Q for the low one and W for the higher one. Web Special is still V I believe.

Oh, and Y-Awards are E and C-Awards Z, F-Awards are A. But that is common knowledge here, I guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.