COOP Weekly Superpoints Promotions

Old May 5, 03, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

COOP Weekly Superpoints Promotions

As discussed in another topic, I start posting here the weekly promotions for Coop Superpoints.

* from 6. Mai au 10. Mai 2003 :

http://www4.coop.ch/aktionen/superpunkte-fr.cfm

kooks.
Old May 5, 03, 3:47 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
I hope (I 'trust') that, like last automne when Coop Superpoints started the exchange promotion Superpoints into Qualiflyer miles (the promotion was 1:1) that they might redo the same late this year 2003 (1:1 instead 2:1 which is standard).
Old May 6, 03, 12:01 am

Programs: M&M FTL, HHonors Diamond, Langham Elite, SPG Corporate Preferred
I'm keeping my Coop points until they have a 1-1 promotion. I have about 400'000 miles in STC and am a bit worried about their financial state, so if they go down, I can still use the Coop points for a nice toaster
Old May 6, 03, 12:57 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by huegli:
I'm keeping my Coop points until they have a 1-1 promotion. I have about 400'000 miles in STC and am a bit worried about their financial state, so if they go down, I can still use the Coop points for a nice toaster </font>
Same here...

kooks.
Old May 6, 03, 1:00 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rudi:
I hope (I 'trust') that, like last automne when Coop Superpoints started the exchange promotion Superpoints into Qualiflyer miles (the promotion was 1:1) that they might redo the same late this year 2003 (1:1 instead 2:1 which is standard).</font>
I m pretty sure will going to have this year a new promotion for 1:1 for Coop to Swiss points.

Last December I spoke with one Coop Rep on the phone and I was told that they might have a new promotion this year(2003).

Last year promotion was a huge succes...

kooks.
Old May 6, 03, 2:00 am

Programs: Miles & More FTL, Flying Blue Silver, SPG, HHonors, LHW LeadersClub
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kooks:
I m pretty sure will going to have this year a new promotion for 1:1 for Coop to Swiss points.

Last December I spoke with one Coop Rep on the phone and I was told that they might have a new promotion this year(2003).

Last year promotion was a huge succes...

kooks.
</font>
It would be great... because I already have a toaster...

[This message has been edited by pccs (edited 05-06-2003).]
Old May 6, 03, 11:13 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by pccs:
It would be great... because I already have a toaster...

[This message has been edited by pccs (edited 05-06-2003).]
</font>
I am thinking of waiting for a matching status offer from COOP ! Always wanted to be elite Supercard member ! (with a nice gold supercard, dedicated check-OUT lines, a lounge for when my girlfriend decides to check the new collection of whatever, ?showers when arriving 18.29 in a hurry... :-)

Peter_A

Old May 12, 03, 10:22 am
Original Poster

This week promotions,

Some good things this week....

Promotions superpoints du 13. Mai au 17. Mai 2003:

kooks.
Old May 12, 03, 11:11 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
merci kooks - I was only able to drink one of the six CocaCola® Vanilla bottles from last week's promotion ... (does any one really like this?)
Old May 12, 03, 11:55 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rudi:
merci kooks - I was only able to drink one of the six CocaCola® Vanilla bottles from last week's promotion ... (does any one really like this?)</font>
I did not try it yet..

But this week beer beer beer..

kooks.
Old May 12, 03, 12:14 pm

Programs: UA, TK , Starwood > Marriott
So they have Vanilla Coke in Switzerland now? I first tried it last October when I visited the World of CocaCola in ATL with niklaus1. It's not that I'd have missed it since...

------------------
truly yours. airOli.
Old May 12, 03, 12:25 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by airoli:
So they have Vanilla Coke in Switzerland now? I first tried it last October when I visited the World of CocaCola in ATL with niklaus1. It's not that I'd have missed it since...

</font>
oh yes, I was surprised to see this amazingly ugly flavor on the shelves when visiting the COOP in Altdorf UR last week. This is the proof that you can get it everywhere now...
Old May 12, 03, 9:11 pm

Also don't like it. Tastes of medicine. A bit like Milk of Magnesia.
Old May 14, 03, 11:45 am

merci kooks - I was only able to drink one of the six CocaCola® Vanilla bottles from last week's promotion ... (does any one really like this?)</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by airoli:
So they have Vanilla Coke in Switzerland now? I first tried it last October when I visited the World of CocaCola in ATL with niklaus1. It's not that I'd have missed it since... </font>
I think Vanilla Coke is not that bad. For me its not an everyday drink but once a month I like to drink some.
I'm quite sure that Vanilla Coke won't be a success in Switzerland.
Old May 19, 03, 11:29 am
Original Poster

This week promotions,

Promotions superpoints du 20. Mai au 24. Mai 2003:

kooks.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: