Wiki Posts
Search

gva airport

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2003, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

gva airport

How is lounge in GVA?
Gold members have access to first lounge?
Old Jan 26, 2003, 10:49 am

The lounge is windowless which gives me clostrophobia.
Old Jan 26, 2003, 11:06 am

Lounge is OK, depending on the time of the day very full, no seats available.
3 computers with free internet, fax machine and free drinks with crakers and croissants or sandwiches. Fruits also.

No F class lounge with a Gold status in GVA, only if you fly out ZRH in F.

kooks.
Old Jan 26, 2003, 1:43 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kooks:
No F class lounge with a Gold status in GVA, only if you fly out ZRH in F. </font>
I suppose one does get access when flying in F on the GVA-JFK flight, regardless of status.

------------------
airOli, the Swiss Air Line.
Old Jan 26, 2003, 3:22 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by airoli:
I suppose one does get access when flying in F on the GVA-JFK flight, regardless of status.</font>
Sorry, I forgot about GVA-JFK flight...

Yes of course F-class passenger get access to F-class lounge in GVA regardless of their status.

Anyway the F lounge in GVA is small and not that good BTW. But it is cosy and calm.

kooks.

Old Jan 27, 2003, 1:39 am

The above posts refer to the lounges on the Swiss side. There used to be quite a nice TC /business lounge [windows] of the French side. Usually quiet and pleasant. Probably most usefull for flights to Nice / (and Paris?) - or go through passport control and come back once again.
Rgds
Old Jan 27, 2003, 2:12 am

I completely agree with you Marvin.
Very nice lounge on the french site, on the first floor. Not many people.
The same range of products though.

kooks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.