SWISS Management Online Talk; 22 November, online via Teams at 18:00

Old Nov 21, 2023, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
SWISS Management Online Talk; 22 November, online via Teams at 18:00

Has anyone else got the invite for this event? It will take place tomorrow (22 November) online via Teams at 18:00. The talk will be with the Chief Commercial Officer and Member of the Management Board of SWISS. Any Qs that fellow FTs wish to ask? Happy to collect and then post answers here.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are they aware how left behind the LX lounges are becoming vs LH?
Why do the ZRH lounges have so little protein? Alpine is a vegetarian lounge by design? If there's ever any meat, its only the "live cooking" (sic). Currently Alpine is on veg pasta, there's not even some cold ham on the salad buffet. Soups-vegetarian. I can't live on carbs, it's not a BA lounge.
Rubbish glasses, one type of gin, beer from a skinny highball or Latte glasses from those in the know. It's really poor compared to Daddy LH.
pdeut likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 12:04 pm

Programs: LH SEN, UA PremSilver
Why can't we have "mattresses" in J like LH supplies. Making pax sleep directly on the seat fabric is unhygienic.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 1:03 pm

Programs: M&M Senator
Although I flew LX TATL in Business Class several times this year, I did not receive such an email. You are special...
Old Nov 21, 2023, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Gamerska
Although I flew LX TATL in Business Class several times this year, I did not receive such an email. You are special...
I doubt youll be on Basias Christmas list this year either.
gojko88 likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 1:57 am
formerly vienna-resident
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Fennario
Why can't we have "mattresses" in J like LH supplies. Making pax sleep directly on the seat fabric is unhygienic.
No just LH, propper bedding in Business Class is now offered by most of the competition, including BA, AF and of course the Middle East airlines. It's a big weakness of LX C night flights IMHO.
zrh2yvr likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 2:43 am

I find a lack of integrity and lack of customer friendliness on the Miles and More Sen team. Is there a cost saving directive from the top management to the front line that is behind my disappointment? Even Swiss core customer service is extremely frustrated that M&M service level and processes are not helping them do their job with Swiss Premium customers.

My case was related to a missing loyalty voucher from covid times.
hugolover, Deckter and pdeut like this.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 5:49 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
I did not get an invitation.
  • Please tell them to reconsider the amount of first class seats in the new planes. 6 seats is the absolute minimum. 3 seats kill the short notice availability that pax expect. Already now with 8 seats the cabin is often sold out 3 weeks before on my typical routes.
  • Limo service in ZRH for HON in Y on arrival at appron positions is missing
  • FCL A in zrh is too small and often crowded. Difficult to get a table
  • Pricing politics ex ZRH, e.g. J9C0 is disastrous. Please bring back the HON booking guarantee in D class.
  • A max of 10 intra Europe flights in Y should count for the HON qualification 😉
  • Block space in overhead bins for SEN and HON to facilitate boarding as the last person.
totti, olm022, chris63 and 2 others like this.

Last edited by f4freeJunior; Nov 22, 2023 at 5:59 am
Old Nov 22, 2023, 6:20 am

Programs: M&M Senator
Originally Posted by hugolover
I doubt youll be on Basias Christmas list this year either.
I certainly do not aim to be on Basia's Christmas list, so I won't miss it.

I don't fly Basia TATL - the risk of broken chairs, or multiple animals in each class of service, and the animals being kept outside their carriers because the cabin crew think they are cute (yes I know it is not supposed to happen, but it does, and I have photos, of course, when I wrote to Basia, they claimed that there was nothing irregular, despite the photos) - keeps me from flying Basia TATL.

I do fly Basis intra-European where it generally is quite different in Business.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Please ask them if they are aware of the hostility to Senses ? I have yet to come across anyone who thinks its a good idea
olm022, gru_muc, Fabo.sk and 1 others like this.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 8:31 am

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
Originally Posted by Gamerska
olm022 being HON, he kinda is by definition.

I'm more surprised chris63 didn't get an invite, with how often he shows up in LX F cabins.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 8:36 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Point them to this thread that gathered 100 pages in less than a year:

261/2004 Deliberate Evasion
Old Nov 22, 2023, 8:39 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk

I'm more surprised chris63 didn't get an invite, with how often he shows up in LX F cabins.
I'm more surprised Chris didn't ask them to check on the champagne situation...
chris63 and MichielR like this.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 9:21 am

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
Are there issues with champagne again? I caught the one where they stopped serving champagne in J in EU, but they did reintroduce it.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk

I am not sure how they select who gets invited. This is my first invitation to these kind of events since I became HON last year. Since March 2022, my travel pattern have been including at least one monthly intercontinental trip to GRU/EZE/BKK/NRT in F (though mostly in A) and one monthly in C (usually in D) and it's paid by myself (not company). But let's see what this call will end up.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.