Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Combined passenger disclosure

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2022, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Combined passenger disclosure

Flying ATH-ZRH-ORD-STL on Friday, was concerned we hadn’t been able to pick our seats on the ATH-ZRH leg yet so I downloaded the Swiss Air app and saw that they require a completed and printed “Combined Passenger Disclosure and Attestation to the US” form printed and filled out for each passenger? We booked through UA and thought we had everything covered with our vaccination cards and covid tests, but then we stumbled onto this. It’s an 07:00 departure so we won’t have a lot of wiggle room, but is this form available at the LH/ZH desk or am I gonna have to find a place here in Athens to print these forms?

Also, the app says we can’t select our seats, is it because they’re economy awards, or too far out from check in, or do I need to call?
Old May 24, 2022, 1:57 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by chevy454
Flying ATH-ZRH-ORD-STL on Friday, was concerned we hadn’t been able to pick our seats on the ATH-ZRH leg yet so I downloaded the Swiss Air app and saw that they require a completed and printed “Combined Passenger Disclosure and Attestation to the US” form printed and filled out for each passenger? We booked through UA and thought we had everything covered with our vaccination cards and covid tests, but then we stumbled onto this. It’s an 07:00 departure so we won’t have a lot of wiggle room, but is this form available at the LH/ZH desk or am I gonna have to find a place here in Athens to print these forms?

Also, the app says we can’t select our seats, is it because they’re economy awards, or too far out from check in, or do I need to call?
yes you need to download and print the document. Each pax needs to complete and sign, present at checkin and keep with you during your travel.

fyi, nobody else but the checkin agent will ever look at this document.

download here: https://www.swiss.com/ch/en/customer...ent-check/form

unsure about the seats.
Old May 25, 2022, 3:14 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by chevy454
You usually have to pay for ASR (unless you are HON or SEN).

Check-in online as soon as it opens, you'll have free selection then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.