Community
Wiki Posts
Search

swiss.com website and booking engine update

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2022, 7:35 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
I have 2 cancelled bookings on LX.
Does anybody know, how they can be removed from my profile on the web-version? it's so irritating and takes unnecessary space away from the webpage.
In the app they are luckily no longer displayed.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 8:44 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
I have one that has been cancelled for over a month (cancelled mid February for travel mid April) now and it still hasn't disappeared. I think it only goes away after the original travel dates has now finally disappeared. Today is the first day where the booking is finally gone from the LX website Took over a month but alas. Still frustrating indeed and of course it's still visible on the LH website

Last edited by Nick Art; Mar 27, 2022 at 9:03 am
Old Apr 6, 2022, 2:15 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
what is this crap again...?

Old Apr 17, 2022, 8:44 am

Programs: M&M FTL (*Silver), KLM/AF blue
App update

I just updated my Ios up and realised they also have updated the booking engine to the new platform.
Lost all my imported bookings, my travel companions.
Needless to say that the new platform is a disaster. Bad user experience at its best….

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.