Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat question business class a330

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2020, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Seat question business class a330

Hello. I’m flying from EWR to ZRH in January 14th in business class. I was a little worried because the seats seem to be tight around the feet area. I was wondering if the bulkhead row seats (row 6) has more foot room since there is no seat in front of you? Thanks
Old Jan 4, 2020, 11:57 pm

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by omaralt
Hello. I’m flying from EWR to ZRH in January 14th in business class. I was a little worried because the seats seem to be tight around the feet area. I was wondering if the bulkhead row seats (row 6) has more foot room since there is no seat in front of you? Thanks
The cubby holes are tight indeed and row 4 and 6 are the ones to go for. If you have elite status with M&L (Lufthansa group) you can choose those seats free of charge, otherwise you may have to pay around USD 200 for throne seats (4 A and 6 A), unless you take your chance at ETD - 24 h.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by behuman
The cubby holes are tight indeed and row 4 and 6 are the ones to go for. If you have elite status with M&L (Lufthansa group) you can choose those seats free of charge, otherwise you may have to pay around USD 200 for throne seats (4 A and 6 A), unless you take your chance at ETD - 24 h.
Thanks. 6A requires $200 but I was able to select 6D with no payment. Thanks for your help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.