FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Swiss International Air Lines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/swiss-international-air-lines-502/)
-   -   Business Class on ERJ 190 ? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/swiss-international-air-lines/1991150-business-class-erj-190-a.html)

worldwidetraveler Oct 13, 2019 12:25 pm

Business Class on ERJ 190 ?

Booking thru United shows Business Class on LX 2020 next May 26. But seatguru only shows aircraft that has tourist class seats. Are no SWISS 190’s offering a Business Class seating/service?

daumueller Oct 13, 2019 12:35 pm

European Airlines use the same seats for coach and business and only separate them by a movable curtain for domestic/shorthaul flights

behuman Oct 13, 2019 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by daumueller (Post 31623994)
European Airlines use the same seats for coach and business and only separate them by a movable curtain for domestic/shorthaul flights

And the middle seat kept unoccupied or in the case of the sexy Embraer planes just one passenger per group of two seats.

And in the "fake" (mini) dreamliners even no curtain.......

worldwidetraveler Oct 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by behuman (Post 31624071)
And the middle seat kept unoccupied or in the case of the sexy Embraer planes just one passenger per group of two seats.

Yes, I’m familiar with the European Business Class seating section with the curtain & middle seats blocked, So does the “Business Area” on the 190’s get regular Business meal and drink service?

daumueller Oct 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by worldwidetraveler (Post 31624116)
Yes, I’m familiar with the European Business Class seating section with the curtain & middle seats blocked, So does the “Business Area” on the 190’s get regular Business meal and drink service?

yes

GVA Oct 13, 2019 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by behuman (Post 31624071)

If you're referring to the C Series / A220 when you say mini dreamliners, then they have curtains since May or June.

behuman Oct 14, 2019 2:57 am

Thank you GVA;31624272

Originally Posted by [b
GVA;31624272]If you're referring to the C Series / A220 when you say mini dreamliners, then they have curtains since May or June.

Thank you for the heads up, wonder how they mounted them, quite difficult given the layout of the overhead. You must fly them a lot from GVA, MXP went back to the sexy Embraer and excellent Helvetic who will soon get the new ones.

sophialite Oct 14, 2019 6:30 am

Originally Posted by worldwidetraveler (Post 31624116)

If you can call it food, sure. But better to just eat in the lounge before your flight.

Vixit Oct 14, 2019 10:24 am

I would call it food, but not a meal...