Kids in long haul C

Old Jul 22, 19, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LXFF
Kids in long haul C

T minus 20 days until my family of 4 leaves travels from YUL-VIE via ZRH. Kids are 3 & 4.5 (yes the .5 makes a huge difference ). Does LX have good kids meals in C? I've never been long haul with the kids.

Any pointers on more experiences fathers/mothers?
Old Jul 23, 19, 1:05 pm

Programs: LH SEN only nowadays, AF & AY basic. Radisson Blu fan :-)
Yes - good kids meal. Last time ex YUL it was almost too much for my then 4.2 year old. LX crew is usually really good with kids too, just make sure they don't run around in the cabin too much.
Issue with that flight is it leaves early, so kids are not tired yet and won't sleep. Hence you won't sleep ;-) Get ready for a bit of a crappy ZRH-VIE leg...
Have fun!
Old Jul 24, 19, 5:25 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
My rule of thumb is that if the parents are relaxed and looking forward to the trip then the kids are also relaxed. LX has some nice kids meals which are aimed at 4-7 year olds. Doubt they will have anything special ex YUL though.
Old Jul 25, 19, 5:23 am

Programs: LH SEN, AF gold, HHdiamond
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
My rule of thumb is that if the parents are relaxed and looking forward to the trip then the kids are also relaxed. LX has some nice kids meals which are aimed at 4-7 year olds. Doubt they will have anything special ex YUL though.
+1 !!!!!

Search this Thread