LX First Class Award Availability

Old Jun 18, 19, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa Miles & More - Senator
LX First Class Award Availability

Hi everyone,

It's my first time posting here and I am looking forward to many constructive discussions!

I am not sure whether this has been discussed on separate threads so apologies in advance if it has.

3 weeks ago, I wanted to book an award flight in First Class on LX from ZRH-NBO, which is leaving tomorrow (first time flying in First, super excited!). On M&M website, I couldn't see any availability in J or F, but I decided to call them and try my luck. The call center said there was plenty of availability and got my ticket 30 mins later. Has this happened to anyone else? Does M&M purposefully hide some award availability through the website?
Old Jun 18, 19, 6:46 am

Programs: UA, TK , Starwood > Marriott
Welcome to Flyertalk.

In this community, it is a well-known fact that LX First Class award tickets are exclusively available to Miles&More SEN and HON members and only by calling, never on the website.

What you have experienced is entirely normal.
Old Jun 18, 19, 6:51 am

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by airoli View Post
Welcome to Flyertalk.

In this community, it is a well-known fact that LX First Class award tickets are exclusively available to Miles&More SEN and HON members and only by calling, never on the website.

What you have experienced is entirely normal.
+ 1 👍

And even if it was LH itís wise to call in because given the state of their IT whatís online is not always the same as whatís available or their call agents can see
shipsmail likes this.

Search this Thread