FCL A Storage

Old Jun 17, 19, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON
FCL A Storage

I have a long layover in ZRH tomorrow and plan to spend some of it in the city. I'm on an F ticket and was wondering if there's a place in the FCL where I can leave my carry-on bags so I'm not lugging it around town. What knowledge does this establishment possess on this matter?
Old Jun 17, 19, 1:49 pm

There are definitely lockers at the entrance of the new SEN lounge, just by the showers. Highly unlikely they are supposed to be used while not being in the lounge, but in the FCL things might be different.

Otherwise there are lockers at the station.
Old Jun 17, 19, 2:55 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK *G, FPC, GA/AG
Im not sure it is possible for a long time, but when I needed to quickly got out of airside and reenter afterwards I asked if I could leave my bags with them in the FCL A. They put them in their little backoffice and when I returned 15 min later I got them back.
Im sure you could ask, but Im not sure it is possible for an extended time.
Old Jun 17, 19, 7:31 pm

Programs: LXFF
I did it once in the old FCL A lounge but it was clearly a favor. I was clearly told they where not suppose to do it. I was travelling a lot back then and the staff basically "knew me"... how I miss them days!

What I did once was use the lockers in Zurich HB (train station) there are some fairly large ones for 5-7 CHF if I rememebr correctly.
Old Jun 17, 19, 11:03 pm

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by ced_lx View Post
I did it once in the old FCL A lounge but it was clearly a favor. I was clearly told they where not suppose to do it. I was travelling a lot back then and the staff basically "knew me"... how I miss them days!

What I did once was use the lockers in Zurich HB (train station) there are some fairly large ones for 5-7 CHF if I rememebr correctly.
Same here, I have done it in the old A lounge, as you say it was a favour from the Staff I knew for a long time, its not such a personal experience theses days in the new lounges...
Old Jun 18, 19, 4:44 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by ced_lx View Post

I recently did so in the new lounge and they took care of it for a bit (about an hour).
Either way, there are also tons of lockers at ZRH airport itself so while it's not as convenient as leaving it in the lounge, thats an equally easy solution.
chris63 likes this.
Old Jun 18, 19, 6:34 am

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by daumueller View Post
I recently did so in the new lounge and they took care of it for a bit (about an hour).
Either way, there are also tons of lockers at ZRH airport itself so while it's not as convenient as leaving it in the lounge, thats an equally easy solution.
LH I find to be very helpful at FCLs with bag storage for a few hours, not sure why we have to plead at ZRH...

Search this Thread