Internet voucher

Old May 15, 19, 2:24 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Programs: LXFF
Posts: 242
Internet voucher

I have two vouchers that expire 30 June 2019. Anybody want them? Free like the wind. 50MB x 2.

I've only been able to use a voucher once and I only succeded in sending a text message...I don't know how you guys get this this working
Nick Art likes this.
ced_lx is offline  
Old May 15, 19, 2:44 pm
  #2  
Marriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ZRH
Programs: LX, SK *G, FPC, GA/AG
Posts: 1,467
Haha, well I got mine working for five minutes, checked the phone, had a little midlife crisis as not even on airplanes Id be safe from the flood of messages and emails now until I realized I could turn it off again. I then checked one webpage on the return and never used a voucher again since then.

The guy behind me with his neat little pile of at least fifty vouchers inspired me to start hording them as well. And you inspired me to give them away then because I wouldnt
use them anyway, which I will certainly do with the next ones!

Great idea and nice of you to do this!
Nick Art is offline  
Old May 16, 19, 6:51 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: geneva
Programs: LH*S
Posts: 21
Hello.
I am flying LH to Toronto in 2 weeks. Woudl love the vouchers (never had ineternet connection during a flight before :-)
Thx
pedrin
pedrin is offline  
Old May 16, 19, 7:09 am
  #4  
Marriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ZRH
Programs: LX, SK *G, FPC, GA/AG
Posts: 1,467
Correct me if Im wrong, but I think the LX vouchers only work on LX...
Nick Art is offline  
Old May 16, 19, 8:09 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: geneva
Programs: LH*S
Posts: 21
Really? I thought it was the same company doing the inflight internet on LH/LX... and with the same vouchers....
pedrin is offline  
Old May 16, 19, 8:33 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Geneva
Programs: LX HON, AFKL Platinum, BA Gold->Blue again
Posts: 2,685
LH use Telekom and LX Panasonic - completely separate systems
MichielR is offline  
Old May 16, 19, 9:26 am
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Programs: LXFF
Posts: 242
The vouchers have been spoken for! And yes, they only work on LX (well sort of!)
ced_lx is offline  
Old May 16, 19, 12:37 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: CH
Programs: LX SEN
Posts: 632
Originally Posted by Nick Art View Post
Haha, well I got mine working for five minutes, checked the phone, had a little midlife crisis as not even on airplanes I’d be safe from the flood of messages and emails now until I realized I could turn it off again. I then checked one webpage on the return and never used a voucher again since then.


anyway you would have burnt your data allowance a couple of minutes later. The LX system which is volume based sucks. LH does much better in this respect.
Nic33 is offline  
Old May 16, 19, 11:23 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DUS
Programs: LH HON
Posts: 484
Originally Posted by pedrin View Post
Hello.
I am flying LH to Toronto in 2 weeks. Woudl love the vouchers (never had ineternet connection during a flight before :-)
Thx
pedrin

i have sent you a PM.
shipsmail is offline  
Old May 21, 19, 4:59 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GVA-SIN-CDG
Programs: LX/LH, AF/KL
Posts: 77
Originally Posted by Nic33 View Post
anyway you would have burnt your data allowance a couple of minutes later. The LX system which is volume based sucks. LH does much better in this respect.
totally agree. those LX voucher are useless. I don't understand they didn't take the same product as LH. I want to buy TIME, not megabytes, which are used within 1 minute anyway.
It would be time to change to a better solution. I don't understand how LX could opt for this as they introduced internet on board.
milesfixed is offline  
Old May 21, 19, 1:02 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: CH
Programs: LX SEN
Posts: 632
Originally Posted by milesfixed View Post
totally agree. those LX voucher are useless. I don't understand they didn't take the same product as LH. I want to buy TIME, not megabytes, which are used within 1 minute anyway.
It would be time to change to a better solution. I don't understand how LX could opt for this as they introduced internet on board.
The only advantage is that the bandwidth is better than on LH.
Nic33 is offline  
Old Sep 25, 19, 3:18 am
  #12  
Marriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ZRH
Programs: LX, SK *G, FPC, GA/AG
Posts: 1,467
One LH voucher and one LX voucher are up for grabs again.

Last edited by Nick Art; Oct 3, 19 at 8:32 am
Nick Art is offline  
Old Sep 27, 19, 9:16 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: ZRH/GIG
Posts: 494
Originally Posted by Nick Art View Post
One LH voucher and one LX voucher are up for grabs again.
PM Sent. thanks in advance.
RedRobin is offline  
Old Oct 1, 19, 5:09 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: TPA, MUC
Programs: M&M SEN, Skywards
Posts: 122
I have one LX voucher to give away. 50mb. Pm if interested.

Edit. Taken

Last edited by br0snic; Oct 1, 19 at 10:52 am Reason: Sold
br0snic is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread