Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swiss European Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2019, 5:58 am

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
Originally Posted by worldclubber
The displays, also known as cigarette pack TV, are cute, but not really good for anything. As the flights are usually fairly short, I don't care too much.
Well, GVA- ATH is not that short... And the flight map doesn't really help there, since it zooms out just enough that the pictured plane doesn't cover a 100km region...

Originally Posted by Nick Art

That is usual for the long GVA routes: There is one to two hot main meals available on GVA-LIS, GVA-RAK and GVA-DME.
TBH done like that the new BOB is actually quite nice in J.
Agree - and add GVA - ATH to the list with 1-2 hot options for meal (plus BOB). I hope they don't prove me wrong though this week :P
Old Jul 3, 2019, 12:05 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by Nick Art
Purser told me the same thing. Apparently it's a rule to have a J class Bus in ZRH, however, on LX it seems I was just always unlucky until then.
^

I had the impression that the J bus has a high priority to LX. Never expected or asked for it, but it was always there.

Old Jul 3, 2019, 12:07 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by Carpacchio
Well, GVA- ATH is not that short...
True, but still a typical narrow-body flight with no IFE on most other plane types.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 4:31 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by worldclubber

^

I had the impression that the J bus has a high priority to LX. Never expected or asked for it, but it was always there.

Yes, they are very good with the bus for C pax. On a number of occasions I’ve seen it for just one or two pax even...
Old Jul 4, 2019, 4:52 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
I must be really unlucky to have had a J class bus in ZRH only ONCE for all my flights!
In GVA, however, I've always had a J class Bus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.