Search

Swiss European Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2019, 2:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Kleffen
Hi,

just to confirm, do LX serve champagne in their J cabin on Copenhagen - Zurich ?

I have that flight coming soon, and on their page they have an option of buying an entire bottle. Was planning on doing that, but maybe not if they actually serve it anyway...
Yes, thankfully they do, even on the shortest flights like ZRH - MUC

If it’s a special occasion just let the MdC know when your boarding
Old Apr 1, 2019, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Nick Art

As for OP: I will fly from ZRH on 18th Apr. and could guest you to the Sen lounge in the morning if you are around then.
Hi Nick Art,

Thank you for your kindly invitation. Unfortunately I will be in ZRH on 15.04 and 24.04.

But again , big thank you!!

Regards
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I miss the years when Crossair existed, when you got champagne in Economy. I remember outstanding hot meal service and endless champagne on a Saab 2000 between ZRH and EDI.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:57 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Concerto
I miss the years when Crossair existed, when you got champagne in Economy. I remember outstanding hot meal service and endless champagne on a Saab 2000 between ZRH and EDI.
+1

I remember well the Bcn-Basel-Budapest, cheap tickets, all Biz class service and almost empty flights, loved it!
Actually it lasted too long from an airline business perspective
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:27 pm
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by raiders30
Hi Nick Art,

Thank you for your kindly invitation. Unfortunately I will be in ZRH on 15.04 and 24.04.

But again , big thank you!!

Regards
Ah, we will miss each other only by a few days! I still hope you will be able to enjoy the ZRH lounges
Old Apr 1, 2019, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Nick Art
Ah, we will miss each other only by a few days! I still hope you will be able to enjoy the ZRH lounges
Yep

Thanks anyway
Old Apr 6, 2019, 7:43 am

Programs: QANTAS, Oneworld
Lisbon to Zurich in Business

We fly Swiss from Lisbon to Zurich yesterday. The service was good and the champagne was very nice. Legroom was better than Y but not expansive. The crew were lavish with chocolate handouts. The flight was late incoming, but otherwise the duration was as advertised.
worldclubber likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RealityBites
We fly Swiss from Lisbon to Zurich yesterday. The service was good and the champagne was very nice. Legroom was better than Y but not expansive. The crew were lavish with chocolate handouts. The flight was late incoming, but otherwise the duration was as advertised.
Good to hear that
I'm happy that you had great trip
Old Apr 8, 2019, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by RealityBites
LIS is one of the better routes Intra EU on LX & LH they look at what the competition caters & try to match
Old Apr 15, 2019, 3:43 am
Original Poster

OK As I promised that on 15.04.2019 Will give a update so:
-In MUC there no possibility to buy-in to Senator lounge when you fly SWISS. It must be a LH flight
- in ZRH there is no possibility to buy-in totally.
-A Lounge is terrible, overcrowded and no to much food options, I am really disappointed
For the place you must be patient and search like "eagle victim"....tragedy....
-2 hours of delay and additional they started boarding without any priority and then we waited 20 minutes before bus will come of course all passengers to one bus without any additional bus for business class. Then we waited next 20 minutes in bus for plane preparation.
-in plus -all service on board. This was perfect and excellent especially FA for Business Class. Women which was form France we spoke a little bit regarding services in Business Class between LH City Line, Swiss and LOT. She was very nice and simpatic. Travel was excellent but ZRH airport services tragically.

Last edited by raiders30; Apr 16, 2019 at 2:52 am
Old Apr 18, 2019, 9:54 am
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: SLH Indulged, M&M, SPG, IHG Elite, Hyatt Member
- in ZRH there is no possibility to buy-in totally.
-A Lounge is terrible, overcrowded and no to much food options, I am really disappointed
For the place you must be patient and search like "eagle victim"....tragedy....
Totally agree, experiencing the same currently, although after 30 minutes the lounge emptied quickly and now I even found a TV-place (where are the remotes, btw?).
Also, what is up with the floor in the dining area? it's shaking as if an A380 is landing next to you when someone just walks by - on the other side of the lounge...

-2 hours of delay and additional they started boarding without any priority and then we waited 20 minutes before bus will come of course all passengers to one bus without any additional bus for business class. Then we waited next 20 minutes in bus for plane preparation.
That surprises me, since I really like ZRH airport and I always had a business class bus. Maybe I was just lucky?
Old Apr 18, 2019, 3:01 pm

Programs: LH HON

Originally Posted by lightwalker
Totally agree, experiencing the same currently, although after 30 minutes the lounge emptied quickly and now I even found a TV-place (where are the remotes, btw?).
Also, what is up with the floor in the dining area? it's shaking as if an A380 is landing next to you when someone just walks by - on the other side of the lounge...

That surprises me, since I really like ZRH airport and I always had a business class bus. Maybe I was just lucky?
business Bus is arrival only.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 4:45 am
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: SLH Indulged, M&M, SPG, IHG Elite, Hyatt Member
Originally Posted by daumueller

Right, I forgot about that.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by daumueller

Really?
So LOT Polish Airlines in WAW has better solution because doesn't matter if this is arrival or departure if there is stand-alone place then Business bus is always coming.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 5:14 pm

Programs: LH HON*****, AF/KL Gold; HHilton Diamond; Marriott Gold; IHG Platinium; Avis PresClub
Really?
So LOT Polish Airlines in WAW has better solution because doesn't matter if this is arrival or departure if there is stand-alone place then Business bus is always coming.
Yes, really. LX is not LOT and ZRH is not WAW.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.