LX F Award Flights now on M&M?

Old Jan 23, 19, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k, BA Gold, LX Senator, Flying Blue Plat, IHG Plat. Ambassador, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold
LX F Award Flights now on M&M?

I'm in the process of trying to book a companion award with Swiss for later this year, ZRH-USA. In the past it's been very easy, I call and they have seats available on most flights that have full availability (usually if there was sufficient A , or F8ish, there was an award available). Today I called the Senator line and had an agent who wasn't incredibly helpful. She sort of was confused why I was calling because she said LX F now shows up in Miles and More. Is that correct? I will call again later hoping I get a more helpful agent, but it's the first I heard of LX awards being available on the website.

On a side note, Has anyone had any success booking F awards in recent weeks? I was on the website and am not able to find any F awards to essentially any US city. So if the flights are loaded, I'm wondering if they reduced availability dramatically?
Old Jan 23, 19, 11:27 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CLP1, SQ PPS, VA TCL, EK Gold, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist
LH F flights to/from US still showing online.
LX F flights are not showing online.

All workong as intended.

Search this Thread