Wiki Posts
Search

Welcome service in F at arrival in ZRH

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2019, 10:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
I was picked up a few years ago in BKK on a KLM arrival (from Taiwan) connecting with LH to FRA. KLM purser was not so amused when she came to my seat before landing with a telex message saying "You are connecting with LH? You will be picked up at the gate..."
Yes, LH & LX service at BKK awesome ^
Old Apr 4, 2019, 10:26 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
I am always picked up in SIN with a buggy on SQ (J) inbound and continuing on LX F to ZRH.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by worldclubber
And I was impressed how seamless it was. Probably the best part of my TG experience.
But maybe TG had nothing to to with this, your arriving on LH in F transferring to TG F on one through ticket, the primary responsibility is LH, & as someone who has been doing this for a lot of years at BKK, IME it’s how it works
worldclubber likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
I am always picked up in SIN if coming in on SQ (J) and continuing on LX F to ZRH.
On separate tickets ?
Old Apr 4, 2019, 11:15 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
I am always picked up in SIN with a buggy on SQ (J) inbound and continuing on LX F to ZRH.
Not for me when connecting to LH F a couple of months ago. Even with a short connection...

I wasn’t expecting that my only airport bus experience in 2019 would be connecting SQ C to LH F (on a single ticket) at “the worlds best airport”. NB Already OT & don’t want to start a debate on this.

Will try again but this time SQ to LX next month.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by chris63

On separate tickets ?
works on separate and same tickets. One time I was even in Y coming in from DPS and they still picked me (SEN, F pax) up. They also took a passenger connecting on LH to FRA.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

works on separate and same tickets. One time I was even in Y coming in from DPS and they still picked me (SEN, F pax) up. They also took a passenger connecting on LH to FRA.
Never worked for mr at SIN on my multiple connects all inbound or outbound J to F or F to J.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 2:14 pm

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Never worked for mr at SIN on my multiple connects all inbound or outbound J to F or F to J.
Same for me F to F (LH/LX to SQ and vv), on the same ticket.

Actually doing this on Monday so can report back. I’m expecting nothing, as usual.
chris63 likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 9:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vantage03

Same for me F to F (LH/LX to SQ and vv), on the same ticket.

Actually doing this on Monday so can report back. I’m expecting nothing, as usual.
That’s really went it must work, F to F since your being met by the HON service..... hope it’s seamless for you
Old Apr 7, 2019, 2:14 am

Programs: LH HON

That’s really went it must work, F to F since your being met by the HON service..... hope it’s seamless for you
I have never been picked up in SIN. Neither on SQ to LH/LX nor vv. Those were usually F-F connections unless for regional flights when it was F-J / J-F.

there was always someone waiting when arriving on LH/LX but they didn’t provide anything except the ‚welcome to Singapore‘...
chris63 likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 2:44 am

But arriving on LX F at Singapore I never got a buggy to a transfer flight. Yes there are LX PAs on arrival but best they can do is walk you to next gate/lounge/immigration.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by daumueller

I have never been picked up in SIN. Neither on SQ to LH/LX nor vv. Those were usually F-F connections unless for regional flights when it was F-J / J-F.

there was always someone waiting when arriving on LH/LX but they didn’t provide anything except the ‚welcome to Singapore‘...
Yes, for me also
Old Apr 7, 2019, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

But arriving on LX F at Singapore I never got a buggy to a transfer flight. Yes there are LX PAs on arrival but best they can do is walk you to next gate/lounge/immigration.
Ok but what exactly is the scenario in your posts above ?
Old Apr 11, 2019, 2:49 pm

Ok but what exactly is the scenario in your posts above ?
recap:
- arriving on SQ Y/C (even on separate tix) at SIN and connecting to LX F I am always met at arrival gate and driven with buggy to lounge/LX departing gate.
- arriving at SIN on LX F: PA on arrival asking if I am familiar with the airport and then you are on your own. No buggy. The only time I was buggied to my connecting flight was because the SQ PPS desk knew about my short connection and made sure I made it to my connecting flight.
- arriving on SQ F at SIN (only flew ex Europe): never met a PA.

trust to have clarified my earlier post.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

recap:
- arriving on SQ Y/C (even on separate tix) at SIN and connecting to LX F I am always met at arrival gate and driven with buggy to lounge/LX departing gate.
- arriving at SIN on LX F: PA on arrival asking if I am familiar with the airport and then you are on your own. No buggy. The only time I was buggied to my connecting flight was because the SQ PPS desk knew about my short connection and made sure I made it to my connecting flight.
- arriving on SQ F at SIN (only flew ex Europe): never met a PA.

trust to have clarified my earlier post.
Thanks, my connection experience is always I’m on my own but it’s not a difficult airport

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.