D-Zone Swiss Business Lounge

Old Jun 22, 2018, 3:15 am
Original Poster

D-Zone Swiss Business Lounge

Hello!

We are traveling from Frankfurt to Johannesburg next week via Zurich in Swiss Business Class. Flights to JNB have been leaving from the D Gates, and from what I can tell, the D-Zone lounges close at 21:00, and our flight to Johannesburg doesn't leave until 22:40. We don't have * Gold so the senator lounge isn't an option

Our layover is approx. 2 hours.

Can we use the E Gates lounge, and how far is the transit? Can we go straight to the E gates after clearing immigration as we are arriving from Germany (Schengen)?

Thanks,
Old Jun 22, 2018, 3:41 am

Programs: Miles and More
Originally Posted by freden
Hello!

Can we use the E Gates lounge, and how far is the transit? Can we go straight to the E gates after clearing immigration as we are arriving from Germany (Schengen)?

Thanks,
Yes, you can use the E Gates lounge. Transfer time depends whether the immigration to/from E is busy. You may have to calculate 15 to 30 min for a transfer.

Details regarding transfer from E back to D can be found here: Link. You either have a passport check or additional security check.

You could also visit the Aspire Lounge in Terminal A. However, this lounge is nothing to write home about.
freden likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by olivier
...{snip}...You could also visit the Aspire Lounge in Terminal A. However, this lounge is nothing to write home about.
Careful: the couches are about the most uncomfortable ones I have ever sat on, and that not only includes airports. If you do use one bear in mind that you'll have to book a massage soon after!

PS I can't say anything about the armchairs: they had a 100% occupancy...
freden likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.