Wiki Posts
Search

New Swiss First Lounge Zurich Terminal A - Access Question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2018, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
New Swiss First Lounge Zurich Terminal A - Access Question

I will be flying Zurich to Frankfurt in economy on Swiss followed by LH First from FRA to IAD later that same day. The tickets were booked separately. Is there any chance that I'll have access to the new Swiss First lounge in terminal A?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old Mar 14, 2018, 12:53 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by ron187
I will be flying Zurich to Frankfurt in economy on Swiss followed by LH First from FRA to IAD later that same day. The tickets were booked separately. Is there any chance that I'll have access to the new Swiss First lounge in terminal A?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You can try and ask, and argue that you have a same-day F departure on a LH Group airline. Would work at LH lounges but since LX does not publish exact rules they could also say no due to the separate tickets.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 3:19 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Should be fine, just check in all the way to your final destination and show your LH F boarding pass. No stress.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 3:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by vantage03
Should be fine, just check in all the way to your final destination and show your LH F boarding pass. No stress.
+ 1

Show the LD’s your F BP First 😁
Old Mar 14, 2018, 6:32 am

Programs: LXFF
I did it 2 years ago but it was on the same ticket. Pretty sure you will have access.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 3:08 am

Programs: MM, EK, HH, etc.
Technically no, since the fare basis of the first (economy) ticket is not an f fare bucket. However, I am pretty sure they will use their discretion favourably, just make sure you show them the connecting F BP as others have suggested.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.