Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LX/LH F Chauffeur service in the UK

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2020, 4:42 am

Programs: VS FC Gold, BA EC Gold, Amex Centurion, EK Gold, ex-G-ATVK driver
Originally Posted by chris63

And if you have a paid F ticket ex U.K. there is also the complimentary chauffeur service, to & from all U.K. airports served by LH group.
LX noob here, is this still the case? I have a trip tomorrow evening LCY-ZRH-HKG in F, but I couldn't immediately find any reference to it on the Swiss website, I could only find such a think from various Scandinavian locations.
Old Mar 5, 2020, 4:56 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Howard Long
LX noob here, is this still the case? I have a trip tomorrow evening LCY-ZRH-HKG in F, but I couldn't immediately find any reference to it on the Swiss website, I could only find such a think from various Scandinavian locations.
The link to booking the LX F limo service is on the bottom of the UK Swiss.com page:

CTS International | Chauffeur driven limousine promotion

Terms & ConditionsFirst Class Airport Transfer PromotionLufthansa & SWISS have partnered with CTS and Tristarto provide free airport transfers for First Class passengers travelling to & from UK airports as well as from Dublin in Ireland. The offer is valid for all applicable flights booked until further notice.Terms & Conditions:Normal CTSTerms of serviceshall applyEligibility:Available to all Lufthansa & SWISS passengers travelling on a Lufthansa or SWISS operated long-haul flight sector booked in F or A Class holding a ticket that has been issued in the UK orIreland. One eligible flight is required for each airport transfer.Not applicable on upgraded, award or mileage tickets.Valid for trips within a 50 mile radius of one of the selected airports.Booking requests must be submittedno later than 3 working days before the departure of the first flight segment. Bookings can be confirmed no earlier than 90 days before the pick-up date.Vehicle type:ExecutiveAirport radius:up to 50 miles will be paid by Lufthansa or SWISS as part of this promotion.Passenger responsibility:By booking thefree First Class airport transfer promotionthe passenger accepts these terms & conditions and agrees to pay any additional charges not covered by this promotional offer. A charge may also be payablefor First Class passengers with an unusually large amount of baggage requiring an extra-large vehicle.Cancellations:The passenger is responsible for cancelling the transfer service in case of changed travel plans -which can be made up to two hours before departure -by calling the 24/7 Call Centre on +44 (0)1483 331221 or +44 (0)1895 432001. Lufthansa and/or SWISS reserve the right to charge the passenger in the event that the passenger does not fly in First Class, cancels within the time scale or no-shows for the transfer service pick-up.This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Old Mar 5, 2020, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
The link to booking the LX F limo service is on the bottom of the UK Swiss.com page:

CTS International | Chauffeur driven limousine promotion
OK, thank you, I was on the Swiss website, my location is Paris at the moment, perhaps that was why I couldn't find it.

Not sure I'll have any luck as my departure and return dates aren't T-3 working days, but I've given it a shot nevertheless.

Thanks again.
Old Mar 5, 2020, 5:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Yes, still the case
Just google the service in the U.K.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 8:02 am

Programs: BA GGL, ICC Amb Plat, LH Freq Fly, Hilton Diamond
LX First Chauffeur Service still in UK?

In the past few years LX have provide a Chauffeur service within 50 miles of the airport in the UK. Is this still available as I can't find anything online to indicate it's still offered?

Thinking of booking an F ticket out of BHX.

Thanks
hugolover likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Scotland
In the past few years LX have provide a Chauffeur service within 50 miles of the airport in the UK. Is this still available as I can't find anything online to indicate it's still offered?

Thinking of booking an F ticket out of BHX.

Thanks
No, it was enhanced away in March due to the pandemic
hugolover likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by chris63
No, it was enhanced away in March due to the pandemic
Is this offer still enhanced away?
Old Jul 12, 2022, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is this offer still enhanced away?
Yes
Howard Long likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.