Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking M&M Reward Specials - How to see seat availability?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2018, 10:58 pm
Original Poster

Booking M&M Reward Specials - How to see seat availability?

Hi all
I'm trying to book a reward flight from SJC-ZRH on M&M site as one of the mileage bargains. Offer started this month, so today, and shows: SJC-ZRH is only 30k in Eco from these periods:
  • Booking period: 01.02.2018 - 28.02.2018
  • Travel period: 01.06.2018 - 15.07.2018
For some reason I cannot get any of the 30k Eco seats to show up, instead, I only see the 105k business seats at regular miles price. I am very flexible with the dates but even as I change the dates within the travel period, it does not show any availability. Is there an easier way to search for availability? It's just for 1 seat and the offer only just started today at the beginning of the month so not sure why none of the bargain seats are available.

Thanks in advance
Old Feb 3, 2018, 2:42 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MitzEclipse
I'm trying to book a reward flight from SJC-ZRH on M&M site as one of the mileage bargains. [...]

Is there an easier way to search for availability?
No there isn't - the M&M homepage is the only place you can search for mileage bargains.

You are posting in the LX sub-forum, but your post does not seem to be related to LX (mileage bargains SJC-ZRH are operated by LH). There is an existing thread on mileage bargaings in the M&M main forum: Meilenschnäppchen / Mileage Bargains [discounted award promo]
Old Feb 3, 2018, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by goliath
No there isn't - the M&M homepage is the only place you can search for mileage bargains.

You are posting in the LX sub-forum, but your post does not seem to be related to LX (mileage bargains SJC-ZRH are operated by LH). There is an existing thread on mileage bargaings in the M&M main forum: Meilenschnäppchen / Mileage Bargains [discounted award promo]
Thanks - didn't see that thread. I'm based in ZRH so didn't think about looking at the main forum...thx for the info. Unfortunate as the day the deal came out there was absolutely 0 award space.. :-/
Old Feb 3, 2018, 9:43 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MitzEclipse
Unfortunate as the day the deal came out there was absolutely 0 award space.. :-/
No news there - quite often you have to be patient for availability to be loaded / to appear in your search results.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.