Community
Wiki Posts
Search

iPass on SWISS Connect

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 9:50 am

Programs: Chase, United
Originally Posted by linglingfool
The Mobilise login only worked on one device on LX as of last month, as opposed to the advertised three. No issues using multiple devices on LH on the return flight.
I don't think this unique to Mobilise. It was also true of the felxinets ipass account I used last summer on LX: once I used it on one device on the flight, no other device could connect.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 10:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP.
grr i went today to buy mobilise but I dont see the buy button! I have a dreaded 12 hour flight with LX tmw. someone please tell me im wrong
Old Nov 14, 2019, 2:41 am
Formerly known as koeche

Programs: LX HON, QR Plat, Hilton Diamond, Windows 11, Adobe Creative Suite
To my knowledge all options to buy single iPass accounts are currently unavailable. I contacted Mobilise a while ago and they answered this:

Unfortunately, the service is currently unavailable for purchase until further notice. We don't have a date yet on when the service will be available again to our customers.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 7:29 am

I travel regularly on SWISS LH flights and I cannot login anymore with my iPass account, I aquired via Mobilise.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 3:28 pm

Programs: LH*HON, UA*1K,
Originally Posted by wolkenjaeger
I travel regularly on SWISS LH flights and I cannot login anymore with my iPass account, I aquired via Mobilise.
I was flying Lufthansa shorthaul and the Flynet login did not work. It says invalid credentials.....
Old Apr 10, 2022, 1:48 pm

Programs: M&M, Fan of MO, Shangri-La.
It looks to me like all the providers which used to sell access to Swiss Connect (and Flynet on LH) via iPass have disappeared.
A mail to mobilise customer service bounced, so that does not look good and I could not find anything else that seems to work either.

So all that's left is to enjoy the 50MB voucher in F, pay a fortune or not to use wifi on Swiss.
Not the end of the world, but on long daytime flights, it would be nice.

Are there any solutions left to get wifi access on LX at reasonable rates?
Old Apr 10, 2022, 8:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP.
why cant swiss just have an unlimited wifi plan lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.