Thrones no longer available for free (except HON/SEN)

Old Apr 2, 2024, 12:28 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by makin'miles
Nope I mean a seat in row 1/2. Basic Business fare.
I am confused. Do you mean you are booked in Business Class and you grabbed a seat in First Class?
Perhaps Swiss doesn't sell First Class service to TLV but offers F seats (seat only) to Business Class Passengers on A330-300.
Lucky you! Technically though, it's not what this thread is about.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 12:49 pm

Im responding to posts 290-294 above.

Indeed, no F sales to TLV. Im surprised the F seats are not blocked for higher status passengers.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 12:50 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by worldclubber
Given the current situation, I am not sure I would use the term "ideal".

I mean, yes, but can't have one without the other, capacity and security are interconnected right.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 1:37 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
I mean, yes, but can't have one without the other, capacity and security are interconnected right.
I am also not sure how well "mileage run" or "points run" would work when interviewed before multiple flights to/from this destination.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 1:48 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by worldclubber
I am also not sure how well "mileage run" or "points run" would work when interviewed before multiple flights to/from this destination.
If you want to make full HON... probably not well
worldclubber likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 6:12 am

Programs: Miles & More FTL
Originally Posted by andywaw
I am confused. Do you mean you are booked in Business Class and you grabbed a seat in First Class?
Perhaps Swiss doesn't sell First Class service to TLV but offers F seats (seat only) to Business Class Passengers on A330-300.
Lucky you! Technically though, it's not what this thread is about.
Originally Posted by makin'miles
Im responding to posts 290-294 above.

Indeed, no F sales to TLV. Im surprised the F seats are not blocked for higher status passengers.
Can confirm that for my upcoming flight I will have the exact situation - F seat with business service. But it still looks great! And for my next reservation for the same route, I was able to change my seat to 1A some time after the booking for no charge. During booking they were available for somehow about 1300 CHF, as far as I remember. But later on you can change a seat for free.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.