LX business check-in cutoff in TLV

Old Aug 18, 2016, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, EK Gold, CX Silver
LX business check-in cutoff in TLV

On their website LX list 2hrs as check-in cutoff time at TLV. Does anyone have experience with this?

I do have bags to check, but really don't want to arrive so early. I will have completed internet check-in and have a boarding pass.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 1:32 am

Programs: MM silver, Flying blue Platinum, A3 gold, Marriott platinum, IHG platinum
Originally Posted by sabbasolo
On their website LX list 2hrs as check-in cutoff time at TLV. Does anyone have experience with this?

I do have bags to check, but really don't want to arrive so early. I will have completed internet check-in and have a boarding pass.
My experience in TLV (LH, LX and OS): make web check in, arrive to airport 1,5-2 hrs before and usually there is plenty of time. Of course there might be some exceptions, once they closed down new terminal and all check-in procedures were made from old one and I almost missed my OS flight...
Old Aug 22, 2016, 8:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, EK Gold, CX Silver
I asked at check-in, LX closes 50 min before departure.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 7:39 pm

I usually arrive 1.5 hours before the flight. No issues.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 5:26 am

The official recommendation for TLV is to arrive 3 hours before your flight.
If your no carrying an Israeli passport, security might take a bit longer. Also, the past week has been the busiest ever in terms of # of passengers traveling through TLV, and that may cause further delays.

That said, I flew out of there today with SN, and everything went pretty smooth and fast.

If you still have doubts, I have a local Israeli number and don't mind giving them a call (if you can find the number) and ask them directly about it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.