Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2015, 3:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA blue
-DeleteMe-

This post can be deleted

Last edited by mckvakk; May 13, 2015 at 3:49 am
Old May 13, 2015, 3:51 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
You may have found the answer already but I was going to say that the following thread has a lot of good information. I'd definitely visit the city.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/swiss...r-zrh-lhr.html
Old May 13, 2015, 11:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Visit the city, its lovely, we did it in the same time frame but you need to keep track of time.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:46 am

tour of airport

You can also contact Zurich airport and book a tour of airport grounds. depending on day and time they have group tours for a few hours. If you are willing to pay more, you can maybe request semi-private tour of the grounds. It is unforgettable experience. For example, going to the roof of Dock D.
Old Jun 4, 2015, 8:42 pm

Programs: LH
Especially in summer, take the train and visit the city. Even for a short period, it's quick and easy to go for a stroll downtown. Trains are frequent and fast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.