Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Quick Turnaround ZRH>Destination>ZRH

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2015, 10:15 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Yes, I've done it. I had a bus gate, but even then it was very easy. No security screening or passport control in WAW.

Mods, please move to the "quick turnaround" thread.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 3:20 am

Originally Posted by airoli
Yes, I've done it. I had a bus gate, but even then it was very easy. No security screening or passport control in WAW.

Mods, please move to the "quick turnaround" thread.
Hi, thanks a lot. That means I just leave the airplane by the terminal and go directly to the same terminal? I won't need to leave the security zone by showing a passport?

Many thanks
Old Oct 1, 2015, 5:48 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Originally Posted by glanzi
Hi, thanks a lot. That means I just leave the airplane by the terminal and go directly to the same terminal? I won't need to leave the security zone by showing a passport?
Yes. And no.
Old Jun 16, 2017, 7:20 am

booked to ticket to Basel via Zurich

Hi,

i just booked a ticket from London Heathrow To Basel (stop at Zurich first) via Swiss airlines obviously it isn't direct because it says travel via train i just wanted to know when you arrive at Zurich airport do you collect your luggage and make your way at the station? and plus my ticket says take it at a several time does it have to be that time? It's just that i'm travelling by myself and i just wanted to know in advance
Old Jun 20, 2017, 7:57 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold
Easily done: On arrival in ZRH, follow the exit signs, claim your luggage, and then proceed directly to the train station (Can't really miss the station as the access is directly in the airport).
Old Nov 1, 2017, 4:10 am

Programs: Miles and More
Direct Turnaround BUD

Has anybody recent experiences for a direct turnaround in BUD with LX? Do flights with an A320 generally have a jet bridge position?

Thank you very much.

Olivier
Old Nov 1, 2017, 8:56 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
I haven't seen a Swiss flight parked on apron position yet, although it's no guarantee obviously.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 6:03 pm

Direct turnaround in NCE + MRS

Hello guys,
Anyone got any experience with a direct turnaround in NCE and MRS? Fokker 100 to/from NCE and a Dash 8 to/from MRS, so that's most likely gonna be a bus gate in MRS.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by Swiss Kiwiking
Hello guys,
Anyone got any experience with a direct turnaround in NCE and MRS? Fokker 100 to/from NCE and a Dash 8 to/from MRS, so that's most likely gonna be a bus gate in MRS.
No experience at MRS, but in NCE you're funneled landside (experience is from 2015, though, might have changed!) and you've to walk about 200m (and upstairs), pass through security, to get airside again. Can be done in a few minutes if there aren't queues.
Swiss Kiwiking likes this.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 4:48 pm

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by olivier
Has anybody recent experiences for a direct turnaround in BUD with LX? Do flights with an A320 generally have a jet bridge position?

Thank you very much.

Olivier
I have done it last month. Jetbridge. Takes less than 2 min from deboarding to departure gate.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 3:33 am

Turnaround in CDG T1 LX/LX?

Brief question, as I have not been to T1 in CDG for a long time: Is possible to do a turnaround from / to ZRH on the same plane? Will be arriving into CDG from ZRH (as a positioning flight for ex-EU) and would like ideally board the very same aircraft to go back to ZRH. Do we have to go through security in T1 in CDG?
Old Jul 1, 2018, 3:58 pm

This is possible but can it can become tricky if the airport is busy at the time, as you will end up landside and need to (re-)clear security to get back to the gate.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by mmff
This is possible but can it can become tricky if the airport is busy at the time, as you will end up landside and need to (re-)clear security to get back to the gate.
Thanks. Will not chance a reclearance through security in CDG T1.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 8:06 am

Same plane return in WAW (from & to ZRH)

I'm looking at booking an LX ticket from WAW-ZRH-ORD, but need to get there from ZRH and was thinking of flying on the same plane to WAW (so essentially ZRH-WAW-ZRH-ORD).

Anyone have experience with the probability of the plane not docking and having to take the bus to the terminal? And if so, will I have enough time to make it back to the gate? (40min gap between scheduled arrival and scheduled departure).
Old Mar 18, 2019, 8:09 am

It will be a gate and you will even have time for a drink in the lounge.

Welcome to FT.

G
sp0ng3b0b likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.