Newbie Question Where to rendezvous in ZRH?

Old May 27, 13, 6:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL PM
Where to rendezvous in ZRH?

My wife and I are due to land in ZRH about 10 minutes apart. I arrive from EWR on UA 134; she from TLV on LX 257. Where would be a good place to meet?

Thank you in advance for your advice
Old May 27, 13, 8:52 pm

Programs: UA, TK , Starwood > Marriott
Is Zurich your destination? Or are you connecting elsewhere (within Schengen / outside Schengen)?
Old Jun 2, 13, 12:55 pm

The best place to meet would be the business class lounge in the Schengen area, as your wife might arrive either in B or E Terminal. You will always arrive in E Terminal and have to take the Heidi train.

If your final destination is Zurich and if you both are flying F or C then it is the arrival lounge.
Old Jun 2, 13, 3:53 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
The OP is 1K so should have access to the SEN lounge if he has a BP for a departing *A flight. We don't know if his wife has any *A status.

The OP is arriving on UA, so no access to the Arrival Lounge even if he is in F or C.

I don't think it's possible to advise anything unless the OP answers the question posted by airoli.
Old Jun 3, 13, 5:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL PM
Thanks

Since we both arrived from non-Schengen countries, we met just past Passport Control in E Gates.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: