LX rebooking policy?

Old Dec 17, 10, 10:45 am
q
Original Poster

LX rebooking policy?

Hello, I am new to Swiss - today was the first time I experienced "irregular ops." due to snow. Could somebody please tell me what is reasonable to expect in case of flight cancellation? The only options actually proposed, were 1) rebooking with a delay of more than 24 hours, or 2) refund. The reason given was "all flights are full", however it turns out there were seats available in C but that was not one of the options proposed (with or without re-calculation of the fare). The original fare was 'MSWEB' for which I was unable to find the detailed rules, does someone know where to find these (out of curiosity, not that important anymore).

Thanks
Old Dec 17, 10, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by q View Post
The original fare was 'MSWEB' for which I was unable to find the detailed rules, does someone know where to find these (out of curiosity, not that important anymore).
Try expertflyer.com.
Old Dec 20, 10, 4:05 pm

Programs: LH SEN,PC RA PLATINUM ,HH GOLD
well with irregural due to snow, its not too easy with reebooking.
they can say to You , its not becouse of them, so, take what they offer to You.
Old Dec 22, 10, 1:13 am

Rebooking with upgraded ticket

Hi all,

a bit of a different question, but it fits the thread title:

Booked on a LX flight BRU - ZRH - HKG next Sun. Original booking class is B, upgraded the long-haul segment to Business with miles.

In case of IRROPS, will LX rebook me to the original booking class or try to accommodate me in C?

Thanks and safe travels to all,

Primetime

Search this Thread
Search Engine: