Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swiss First class lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2011, 3:53 pm

Programs: LH/LO SEN, AF/KLM Platinum (Lite)
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I hope you are there at meal time. There are set times for meal service in their restaurant in Zurich. The meal was a real gastronomic treat, much better than the food offerings always available on the buffet.
And what is the diner time in FCL in ZRH? I am arriving to ZRH at about 7pm flying to BKK at 22.45, any chances for a decent meal, apart from one onboard?
Old Jan 22, 2011, 10:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by JayPS
And what is the diner time in FCL in ZRH? I am arriving to ZRH at about 7pm flying to BKK at 22.45, any chances for a decent meal, apart from one onboard?
Dinner from 1800 in FCL, enjoy
Old Feb 1, 2011, 3:57 pm

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Hi all! Flying YYC-SFO-ZRH-HKG after originally being schedule YYC-ORD-FRA-CDG-BKK-HKG but due to snow in ORD had to change. All in F. Have 7 hours between flights in ZRH. Should I go into town (I've taken the train 3 days ago ) or stay in the FCL?
Old Feb 2, 2011, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jlisi984
Hi all! Flying YYC-SFO-ZRH-HKG after originally being schedule YYC-ORD-FRA-CDG-BKK-HKG but due to snow in ORD had to change. All in F. Have 7 hours between flights in ZRH. Should I go into town (I've taken the train 3 days ago ) or stay in the FCL?
Go into ZRH- it will be a nice break after the long SFO/ZRH and before the long ZRH/HKG.

The FCL warrants maximum 90 minutes.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:17 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jlisi984
Have 7 hours between flights in ZRH. Should I go into town (I've taken the train 3 days ago ) or stay in the FCL?
Well, if you have been downtown 3 days ago, then you know what to look forward to. I would definitely not want to spend 7 hours at the LX F lounge in ZRH - or at any other lounge in any civilised country, for that matter.

I would recommend going downtown to spend the late afternoon / early evening and to return to the airport to arrive there around 8:30 PM, then go to the lounge and have a nice dinner before departing to HKG again.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 8:36 am

Programs: A Few
I know that if I arrive in LX F and connect to LX J I can access the LX F lounge. Can I still access the LX F lounge on arrival if my connection is onto OS J?

Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2011, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yycworldtraveler
I know that if I arrive in LX F and connect to LX J I can access the LX F lounge. Can I still access the LX F lounge on arrival if my connection is onto OS J?

Thanks!
Yes- arrival on LX F is enough to access the lounge- I don't think they will drive you to your connecting flight however.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 10:09 am

Programs: some
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Yes- arrival on LX F is enough to access the lounge- I don't think they will drive you to your connecting flight however.
They will drive you to LX, LH and OS flights if the plane is parked on the Apron.
Old Feb 15, 2011, 3:41 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100K 1MM
One More FCL Question - Exiting FCL to go into Zurich

I to have a 6 hour layover and am traveling in First Class. I arrive 6:00 am from BOM and Connectinto to YUL at 12:50. Considering my arrival is so early can go to the FCL, shower have breakfast then go into Zuirch? I realize there is an arrivals lounge, but I would rather use the FCL.

If I go to FCL first, will I have an issue getting out and clearing customs to go and visit Zurich?
Old Feb 15, 2011, 4:14 pm

Programs: Nothing much anymore.
Originally Posted by JO_YUL
I to have a 6 hour layover and am traveling in First Class. I arrive 6:00 am from BOM and Connectinto to YUL at 12:50. Considering my arrival is so early can go to the FCL, shower have breakfast then go into Zuirch? I realize there is an arrivals lounge, but I would rather use the FCL.

If I go to FCL first, will I have an issue getting out and clearing customs to go and visit Zurich?
You have to clear customs/immigration to get to the FCL in the first place.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 12:02 pm

Programs: BA EC Gold, M&M Senator, HHonors Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
yes, no problem to leave the 1st class lounge to exit the airport - just take the elevator down a few floors and follow the signs - done that many times...
Old Feb 25, 2011, 4:48 am

Programs: LH SEN
Departing zrh to Fra where I will board LH in F, will I have access to FCL in ZRH?
Old Feb 25, 2011, 5:13 am

Programs: LH M&M Silver, BA EC, AF FB
Originally Posted by Skyluke
Departing zrh to Fra where I will board LH in F, will I have access to FCL in ZRH?
yes, you do.
Old Aug 30, 2011, 7:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
I will be arriving in First from PVG and have a connecting flight but not wit *A. Any chance to have access to the Lounge after arrival, or only with a connection within *A?

Regards,
Old Aug 30, 2011, 8:24 am

Programs: LH M&M Silver, BA EC, AF FB
Originally Posted by Atlantico
I will be arriving in First from PVG and have a connecting flight but not wit *A. Any chance to have access to the Lounge after arrival, or only with a connection within *A?

Regards,
You can use the F Lounge as an Arrivals Lounge, but probably best not mentioning your non-*A connection... ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.