Search

Introducing the official SWISS Lurker

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2012, 5:52 am
Company Representative - Swiss Airlines

Programs: Miles & More (LX)
Originally Posted by LXA350
Dear Gianrico,

the SEN lounge at the airside center is always very crowded during peak times, it's as bad that somethimes there are no seats left, which is unacceptable, something really needs to be done about it! You finally need to offer a SEN lounge at Terminal E, something I really can't understand that this is not yet offered. Also, compared to LH and OS the catering offered in the SEN lounges of LX is very poor.

Hopefully we can see an improveent there soon!

Kind regards,

LXA350
Dear LXA350

I'm sorry for your bad experiences in our SEN Lounge.

I have noted and forwarded your feedback to our ground service development department.

Nevertheless, I hope we can welcome you onboard of our flights again soon.

Kind regards,
Gianrico
Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:58 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by SwissInternationalAirLines
Dear LXA350

I have noted and forwarded your feedback to our ground service development department.
You might add to make the longest bar in an airport lounge non smoking, this would resolve the crowding problem and offer that great view with healthy air.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:59 pm

Thanks PetzLUX and Gianrico!
Old Jul 14, 2012, 3:28 pm

Programs: LH FT, IB
Good Evening to all.

Dear Gianrico,

in summer, Swiss does some flights to Oporto. I will do OPO - ZRH - TXL and I have a question:

since I'm a LH FTL, will I be able to use the Swiss Arrival Lounge? (I will arrive at 06:30 am) I ask this because in Frankfurt I'm only able to use the Lufthansa Arrival Lounge if I'm arriving in a long haul flight.

Thank you in advance for your help
Old Jul 14, 2012, 3:46 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Furnle
Good Evening to all.

Dear Gianrico,

in summer, Swiss does some flights to Oporto. I will do OPO - ZRH - TXL and I have a question:

since I'm a LH FTL, will I be able to use the Swiss Arrival Lounge? (I will arrive at 06:30 am) I ask this because in Frankfurt I'm only able to use the Lufthansa Arrival Lounge if I'm arriving in a long haul flight.

I am not Gianrico but this question has already been answered in another thread.

"All Miles&More status customers (FTL, SEN, HON), irrespective of the logo or branding of their Miles&More status card, have access to the SWISS Arrivals Lounge, also irrespective of where they are arriving from (both EU and IC flights), and irrespective of whether arriving on LX or on LH (FTL/SEN: Star Alliance flights; HON: any carrier)."

Yes, FTL has access to the arrival lounge when arriving on any Star Alliance flight. However, the arrival lounge is landside so you will have to clear security after leaving the lounge.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I am not Gianrico but this question has already been answered in another thread.

"All Miles&More status customers (FTL, SEN, HON), irrespective of the logo or branding of their Miles&More status card, have access to the SWISS Arrivals Lounge, also irrespective of where they are arriving from (both EU and IC flights), and irrespective of whether arriving on LX or on LH (FTL/SEN: Star Alliance flights; HON: any carrier)."

Yes, FTL has access to the arrival lounge when arriving on any Star Alliance flight. However, the arrival lounge is landside so you will have to clear security after leaving the lounge.
Thank you a lot for your input, NewbieRunner. Going landside is not a problem, since I have 11 hours between the arrival and the departure flight. I will spend the day in the city.

Have an excellent Sunday!
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:15 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Thank you a lot for your input, NewbieRunner. Going landside is not a problem, since I have 11 hours between the arrival and the departure flight. I will spend the day in the city.
That's exactly what I did the other day, though I only had 5 hours.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:38 am

That's exactly what I did the other day, though I only had 5 hours.
This is going off-topic, but it will be my first time in Zurich (and in ZRH), so... can I ask you if you have any recommendation?

Thank you again!
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:50 am

This is going off-topic, but it will be my first time in Zurich (and in ZRH), so... can I ask you if you have any recommendation?

Thank you again!
It was my second time in Zurich and I tried to follow the recommendations in this excellent thread (and got terribly lost coming out of the station but that's another story ). Of course you have a lot more time but it would be a good start.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:59 am

It was my second time in Zurich and I tried to follow the recommendations in this excellent thread (and got terribly lost coming out of the station but that's another story ). Of course you have a lot more time but it would be a good start.
Well, thank you again. You seem to have a lot of patience to answer these questions

(Really, for what I see, you are always willing to help the ones like me who have a lot of doubts)
Old Jul 16, 2012, 7:14 am

Good Evening to all.

Dear Gianrico,

Dear Furnle

NewbieRunner has already answered your question I hope you'll have a pleasant experience in Zurich, and enjoy your time in town!

Kind regards,
Gianrico
Old Jul 25, 2012, 2:05 am

Programs: Quite a few...
Originally Posted by behuman
Shame on Switzerland with its lax anti smoking laws.
The solution is an easy one here too - just don't fly through Switzerland anymore if you feel it's such a shame
Old Jul 25, 2012, 2:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Elite
Originally Posted by behuman
You might add to make the longest bar in an airport lounge non smoking, this would resolve the crowding problem and offer that great view with healthy air.
Better still make all areas of all of the Swiss lounges non-smoking
Old Jul 25, 2012, 2:42 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by swiss-mike
The solution is an easy one here too - just don't fly through Switzerland anymore if you feel it's such a shame
I am Swiss and using my political rights am fighting against the reckless smokers for the last 30 years. We had many victories, but the federal structure of our country makes that in many cantons (provinces/states) there are loopholes and "clever" people trying to navigate around the Laws.

A stricter federal Law will eventually pass.

Personally I give the smoking bar at the ZRH lounge less than two years, so we will finally be able to enjoy the view there. Wake up LX and go with the time, don't wait for the Law to come and also pity the staff working at the smoking lounge bar.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 6:41 am

Dear FlyerTalkers

As next week both Christian and I will be on holiday, SWISS will be not be "lurking" on here until August 6th, 2012. Thank you very much for your understanding.

In case of any urgent requests, please do not hesitate to visit SWISS and contact my colleagues on Facebook (www.facebook.com/flyswiss) or Twitter (@swissairlines), where we operate a 24hour customer service channel.

Kind regards,
Gianrico

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.