Wiki Posts
Search

Introducing the official SWISS Lurker

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:33 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
welcome to flyertalk

hi christian,

a very warm welcome from my side. i am looking forward to your participation on this forum.

cheers from MUC
CHris
Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:44 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Welcome Christian!

I too would be very interested in the roll out of the new business class!

Many thanks.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 11:07 am

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Also from my side a warm welcome, and nice to see that our good contacts with LX go on ^
Old Apr 12, 2010, 12:15 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Hoi Christian

Herzlich willkomme to the forum - good to see an official LX presence here. I assume you're actually with LX and not with their social media agency?

Looking forward to many friendly and constructive interactions with you. While I understand that you won't be a short-cut to the Feedback Management team (isn't it a bit sad that this is no longer called "Customer Relations" ), you will soon realize that many of the posters on this board will address you with a specific issue in mind. I am confident that you are well connected with the various operational, marketing, technical, HR etc. stakeholders within LX to address these issues. Usually, we're after insights & information. It is rare that people would demand outright compensation - which is definitely something for Customer Relations... ahem, you know who.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Welcome to FT !
However, i don't quite see the point if individual issues cannot be pointed in the right direction within LX in order to resolve them?
Old Apr 12, 2010, 2:53 pm

Programs: LH SEN
I join in the line of welcomers. Hoi, grüezi und vill spass.

Looking forward to your contributions and assistance.

Wombelero.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 3:22 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, HH Silver
Welcome Christian! What a great thing you are doing. Congrats to you and LX on making this great decision to be involved here.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:30 pm

Programs: UA GS, AA CK, DL PLT, HH DIA, MARRIOTT PLT, FAIRMONT LT PLT, HYATT DIA, SIXT PLT, AVIS PC
Talking

A very warm welcome Christian. It is always nice to have another Airline Rep join the Flyertalk community.

A few questions:

Why only 1 bathroom in First Class when most airlines have 2?

Although they have rolled out the new business to the a340 I have not seen anything on the new first. Is there any plans to do this?

Will ZRH ever have direct lounge to plane car service like FRA?

Will the website ever allow at least viewing what seats and special meals are selected and maybe one day be able to self select?
Old Apr 13, 2010, 12:40 am

We're very happy to have you on board, Christian!

The best flights I've ever had on European airlines were on Swissair, Crossair, and Swiss.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 1:14 am

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Originally Posted by benolaa
Although they have rolled out the new business to the a340 I have not seen anything on the new first. Is there any plans to do this?
That's already answered in the sticky about new LX C and F seats. Only the 333 gets new F. The 343 will not get the new F suite for now, per LX. Discussion of the possible reasons is in that thread. But it would be nice to hear directly if that's ever a possibility or not at all so maybe we'll find out!
Old Apr 13, 2010, 1:53 am
Company Representative - Swiss Airlines

Programs: Miles & More (LX)
Thank you very much for your answers. I am very happy to see that you like our idea!
I'll answer your questions in the afternoon as I have some meetings right now.
Just one quick answer regarding the first class. Most of our customers are happy with the FCL on our A340s. The product is not really old and still in a good shape. That's why we decided that we will not refurbish the FCL on our A340s.

Kind regards,
Christian
Old Apr 13, 2010, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold

This is inded quite annoying, as the bathroom is not only used by the 8 F pax, but also by most of the crew (FAs and cockpit).
Old Apr 13, 2010, 4:21 am

A very warm welcome Christian. It is always nice to have another Airline Rep join the Flyertalk community.

A few questions:
Those question have been covered before, haven't they??

Mainly it is a cost-saving measure. If complains about this continue it might be possible to get management to finally install a second lav.

No. Not yet.

Will ZRH ever have direct lounge to plane car service like FRA?
There are plans for a refurbishment with different locations of security check-points etc. Once this has been done it might be possible though it is not yet clear if long/haul flights would be covered too.

Will the website ever allow at least viewing what seats and special meals are selected and maybe one day be able to self select?
It will, if the old Swissair reservation system is changed for a newer one like Lufthansa's Pictures. However, at the moment the old one is working very reliable (which wasn't the case for Pictures in the beginning) and it's been paid for ages ago so doesn't cause any costs.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by aceracer
gruezi christian.

here is just one for a start: online check-in is PROMISED on the swiss homepage.

well: try and check online for a flight from germany via zurich to london: NOT POSSIBLE.
lufthansa knows about the problem and admits to that.

swiss is still PROMISING that service, that you unfortunately are not able to deliver.

any ideas?
Hi Aceracer
The problem is the same as Lufthansa's problem. We have also admited it several times, for example on Facebook. And we are also trying to solve the problem as fast as possible.
Kind regards, Christian.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by diederik
Welcome Christan!

I can fully understand that - however could you provide an e-mail address/phone number for escalation if I do not get a reply (since January) from Swiss (both via e-mail as via web form)?

Apart from that issue, LX is still one of my favorite airlines
Hi diederik

We do have a telephone number for complaints, which is +41 61 582 36 56. But be aware of the time limit that the number is only engaged from 08.00AM to 11.00AM CET from Monday to Friday. Due to legal grounds we still suggest that you send your complaints through the online form on swiss.com, because there you have the possibility to upload documents we must have to solve your complaints.

I had several questions and complaints about no feedbacks from our Feedback Management. I asked them if there is a reason for the delays. I was told that they are very sorry about the delays of feedbacks. The problem is the bad weather. We really had a very hard and stormy winter here in Switzerland and also other countries in Europe and therefore we had a huge amount of complaints. We do not have any influence on the weather as you know. Our agents at the customer service center are working very hard and try to catch up the backlog. Hopefully this won't take too long. We thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind regards, Christian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.