Old Jan 2, 2023, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Menus ex ZRH in F and C (6 Mar 24 - 4 June 24)
First Class:

https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663584.pdf

Business Class:
https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663583.pdf

Link for pre-ordering meals ex ZRH in F and C

https://www.pre-flight-shopping.com/en/?p=eHSqnIMU_UQ

Special themes in F for 2024 (from olm022 )
21. February - 5. March 2024 (Caviar Weeks)
22. May - 6. June 2024 (Theme to be communicated)
21. August - 3. September 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

20. November - 3. December 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

Print Wikipost

The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread

Old Feb 27, 2023, 7:22 pm

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
I do hope they will continue the Caviar until after April 24, as we fly on that date.
Until Feb 28 according to the crew.
Old Feb 27, 2023, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
I do hope they will continue the Caviar until after April 24, as we fly on that date.
SWISS Connoisseur dates are posted above #1378
Old Feb 28, 2023, 8:25 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver
I tried to order the veal for tomorrow's ORD ZUR flight, but SWISS says:
no choice available / no selection possible
Old Feb 28, 2023, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by greene
I tried to order the veal for tomorrow's ORD ZUR flight, but SWISS says:
no choice available / no selection possible
It’s only for ex ZRH & there is a cut off time
Old Mar 5, 2023, 12:54 am

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
LX F menu and winelist outbound (ZRH-SIN) for March (and April?):

Old Mar 5, 2023, 8:41 am

Programs: M&M, Fan of MO, Shangri-La.
The menus, except the wine-lists, can be seen here (bottom right of this "newsmaket" page has the links) and they are valid for three months.
I haven't tried it yet, but the choices of the F menu look poor vs what I like.

Direct links to the Menus:
First Menu ex ZRH March-May
Business Menu ex ZRH March-May

Overview of the main courses which can be pre-ordered ex ZRH:
First
Business
cesco.g, MichielR and worldclubber like this.

Last edited by LoungeLizzard; Mar 5, 2023 at 8:58 am
Old Mar 5, 2023, 9:35 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard
The menus, except the wine-lists, can be seen here (bottom right of this "newsmaket" page has the links) and they are valid for three months.
I haven't tried it yet, but the choices of the F menu look poor vs what I like.

Direct links to the Menus:
First Menu ex ZRH March-May
Business Menu ex ZRH March-May

Overview of the main courses which can be pre-ordered ex ZRH:
First
Business
Thank you. Really not impressive.
chris63 likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 2:13 pm

In Business there is always the pretty good vegetarian curry to preorder.

Does anybody knows what's the kids menu in J? Is it "forced" or can you choose a normal menu instead? For kids it seems you can't preorder anything (ex-ZRH) unfortunately.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by aflo
In Business there is always the pretty good vegetarian curry to preorder.
I saw that red vegetable curry dish on their website. However, it is not marked as vegetarian. Does anyone know if it is in fact vegetarian?

(Most Thai curries are not vegetarian due to fish sauce and/or shrimp paste. So far I have only found ready-made yellow curry that is vegetarian, at least in the US markets. All other curries - red, green, Penang, Massaman - are not vegetarian.)
Old Mar 8, 2023, 3:40 am

It's a vegetarian Thai curry (it's created together with Zurich based vegetarian restaurant Hiltl), or at least is used to be.

Similar to: https://hiltl.ch/en/product/red-thai-curry/
Old Mar 8, 2023, 4:40 pm

Programs: LH HON
Any info, what’s available on SIN-ZRH.
Old Mar 8, 2023, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
I saw that red vegetable curry dish on their website. However, it is not marked as vegetarian. Does anyone know if it is in fact vegetarian?

(Most Thai curries are not vegetarian due to fish sauce and/or shrimp paste. So far I have only found ready-made yellow curry that is vegetarian, at least in the US markets. All other curries - red, green, Penang, Massaman - are not vegetarian.)
Originally Posted by aflo
It's a vegetarian Thai curry (it's created together with Zurich based vegetarian restaurant Hiltl), or at least is used to be.

Similar to: https://hiltl.ch/en/product/red-thai-curry/
I don’t think the one offered on Swiss is vegetarian because two of the allergens is crustaceans and fish which to me means it probably has used shrimp and/or fish paste.
sfvoyage and worldclubber like this.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 1:21 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by nas6034
I don’t think the one offered on Swiss is vegetarian because two of the allergens is crustaceans and fish which to me means it probably has used shrimp and/or fish paste.
Also doubt it is vegetarian. Would probably make sense to replace it by a vegetarian or vegan vegetable curry, to give vegetarians/vegans more options.
sfvoyage likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 6:56 am

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by shipsmail
Any info, what’s available on SIN-ZRH.
Sorry, forgot to make a photo of the menu two days ago .... But as starter had a small seafood trio (shrimp, scallop, tuna) on slightly spicy Mango salad, which was pretty nice (+ Balik salmon of course). Skipped soup and salad which sounded quite generic (some vegetable cream soup and mixed greens with nothing special (cucumber and tomato???).
For the main, I chose the beef filet, which was perfect medium rare with some brown (mushroom/onion?) sauce, tagliatelle and mixed vegetables. Was very nice and could highly recommend. Then there was fish (salmon filet?), some poultry and a vegetarian dish.
As desert I took the cheesecake with vanilla sauce, which was OK, but not really a First Class desert. Secondly, there was a strawberry cake, which I did not try.
Wines were the same as on the outbound, expectedly.
For breakfast, there was an English muffin with paoched egg, spinach, tomato, sauce hollondaise, which looked nice, but I did not take it and French Toast with berries. Plus the usual: Bircher Müsli (great but different to outbound), quite nice fruit bowl (different type of melon, strawberries, blueberries), cold cuts+cheese, etc.
Old Mar 10, 2023, 6:21 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by Viennafly
Sorry, forgot to make a photo of the menu two days ago .... But as starter had a small seafood trio (shrimp, scallop, tuna) on slightly spicy Mango salad, which was pretty nice (+ Balik salmon of course). Skipped soup and salad which sounded quite generic (some vegetable cream soup and mixed greens with nothing special (cucumber and tomato???).
For the main, I chose the beef filet, which was perfect medium rare with some brown (mushroom/onion?) sauce, tagliatelle and mixed vegetables. Was very nice and could highly recommend. Then there was fish (salmon filet?), some poultry and a vegetarian dish.
As desert I took the cheesecake with vanilla sauce, which was OK, but not really a First Class desert. Secondly, there was a strawberry cake, which I did not try.
Wines were the same as on the outbound, expectedly.
For breakfast, there was an English muffin with paoched egg, spinach, tomato, sauce hollondaise, which looked nice, but I did not take it and French Toast with berries. Plus the usual: Bircher Müsli (great but different to outbound), quite nice fruit bowl (different type of melon, strawberries, blueberries), cold cuts+cheese, etc.
Thank you very much. I look forward to it tonight.
Just found out there is a relatively new SilverKris lounge in T2 with a First class section.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.