Old Jan 2, 2023, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Menus ex ZRH in F and C (6 Mar 24 - 4 June 24)
First Class:

https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663584.pdf

Business Class:
https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663583.pdf

Link for pre-ordering meals ex ZRH in F and C

https://www.pre-flight-shopping.com/en/?p=eHSqnIMU_UQ

Special themes in F for 2024 (from olm022 )
21. February - 5. March 2024 (Caviar Weeks)
22. May - 6. June 2024 (Theme to be communicated)
21. August - 3. September 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

20. November - 3. December 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

Print Wikipost

The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread

Old Feb 4, 2023, 9:34 am

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by chris63
It’s not ideal but no problem, you can go to the T3 F lounge & then use the airside train over to T2 F lounge, F&B ought to be the same but these are changing times & not for the better at SQ FCL’s….. do report back ?
Will report back.
Was initially planning to ask again for a latelatelate check-out at 8:00 PM in my hotel and then head to Changi early and enjoy the new lounges and have a nap in one of the private rooms of the T3 lounge. I think I remember my last visit at the T2 SQ FCL (must have been 7 or 8 years ago): At 10:30 PM the warm buffet was cleared and there was no bartender anymore, there were only a handful of pax left for the LH flight to FRA and the LX flight to ZRH. And there are no naprooms in the T2 lounge, right?
Alternatively, I could book an extra night in my hotel and then checkout at 11:00 PM. I decided to do this in Nov 2021, when LX177 was delayed to 1:30 AM. This was due to crew rest time issues, crew arrived early morning on LX176, then was in hotel quarantine and had to depart same night. Was impressed that I received a personal call from the LX Office in Zurich in the morning announcing the foreseeable delay, as LX176 had arrived late.
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2023, 2:43 pm

Swiss special meals website states the below. I dislike child meals for the kids and honestly they don't care for it either. Will we have a choice to get him a regular adult meal from the menu?Spezialmens | SWISS - under babies and children
On Europe flights in Business Class as well as intercontinental flights in all classes, children between the age of 2 and 9 will automatically receive the child meal. Other children up to the age of 12 have to pre-order the meal.
Old Feb 4, 2023, 8:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Viennafly
Will report back.
Was initially planning to ask again for a latelatelate check-out at 8:00 PM in my hotel and then head to Changi early and enjoy the new lounges and have a nap in one of the private rooms of the T3 lounge. I think I remember my last visit at the T2 SQ FCL (must have been 7 or 8 years ago): At 10:30 PM the warm buffet was cleared and there was no bartender anymore, there were only a handful of pax left for the LH flight to FRA and the LX flight to ZRH. And there are no naprooms in the T2 lounge, right?
Alternatively, I could book an extra night in my hotel and then checkout at 11:00 PM. I decided to do this in Nov 2021, when LX177 was delayed to 1:30 AM. This was due to crew rest time issues, crew arrived early morning on LX176, then was in hotel quarantine and had to depart same night. Was impressed that I received a personal call from the LX Office in Zurich in the morning announcing the foreseeable delay, as LX176 had arrived late.
T2 FCL has not changed as far as i know, no nap rooms, the food was still there but the bar tender did go off duty, i was ok with free pour of Piper rare
worldclubber likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 2:07 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
T2 FCL has not changed as far as i know, no nap rooms, the food was still there but the bar tender did go off duty, i was ok with free pour of Piper rare
Just a brief OT question: Is the friendly bartender in the T3 FCL still there? Had many good conversations with him pre-pandemic.
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 3:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by worldclubber
Just a brief OT question: Is the friendly bartender in the T3 FCL still there? Had many good conversations with him pre-pandemic.
Not on my last visit but he must get some time off, he was awesome
worldclubber likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 3:32 am

Programs: SQ AA TK
SQ doesnt make me happy this time: book the cook online doesnt work because it is an LX ticket and the European SQ office (which the website says I should call) is absolutely clueless, and now Rate is gone. Whats going on

Lets hope theres at least enough Krug on board.
It's Taittinger Prelude Grand Cru. Not as good as Piper Rare but better than NV for sure. This was 2 days ago in the T3 SKL F.
worldclubber likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 4:37 am

Not on my last visit but he must get some time off, he was awesome
Thanks. Will drop into the FCL T3 briefly before or after TPR to check on him and report back.
chris63 likes this.

Last edited by worldclubber; Feb 5, 2023 at 6:28 am
Old Feb 5, 2023, 4:39 am

Originally Posted by dfs24
It's Taittinger Prelude Grand Cru. Not as good as Piper Rare but better than NV for sure. This was 2 days ago in the T3 SKL F.
It's probably decent champagne, I just loved the Rare specifically, hence the disappointment.
f4freeJunior likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's probably decent champagne, I just loved the Rare specifically, hence the disappointment.
Prelude is very disappointing IMO.. but look forward to your feedback
worldclubber likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 11:30 pm

Prelude is very disappointing IMO.. but look forward to your feedback
I will check it out, but keep the quantity to a minimum, as I have only a few hours between unlimited LPGS (LX) and Krug/Comtes (SQ), and the Prelude has to compete with TPR that also offers Comtes and some decent wines. So I doubt I will fill up on Prelude.
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I will check it out, but keep the quantity to a minimum, as I have only a few hours between unlimited LPGS (LX) and Krug/Comtes (SQ), and the Prelude has to compete with TPR that also offers Comtes and some decent wines. So I doubt I will fill up on Prelude.
Its a Prelude to something better, so at least they got that part right.
demue and worldclubber like this.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 1:40 am

It’s a Prelude to something better, so at least they got that part right.
And a postlude to the LPGS on LX.But since they don't know what airline I would be arriving on, they stick to "prelude".
demue and chris63 like this.
Old Feb 7, 2023, 10:24 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Excellent, it will go in the MdC report & LX absolutely need to listen to SEN who far outweigh HON & therefore are LHG best customers
The MDC on my last flight noted my comments about champagne and then found something for me

chris63, vantage03 and gioannis13 like this.
Old Feb 7, 2023, 10:28 am

Programs: LH SEN
Is the champagne switch for longhaul also or only shorthaul?

I tried the geneva sparkling version this week. It was a bit meh.
Old Feb 7, 2023, 10:30 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by bobhope2
Is the champagne switch for longhaul also or only shorthaul?

I tried the geneva sparkling version this week. It was a bit meh.
It is short haul, but apparently the supplies of D-L have not yet been depleted fully. Long haul continues with D-L this cycle, but it's not listed on the menu.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.