Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COOP points - accumulate

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 12:47 am

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
It looks like it was this one. Indeed it was a nice one!
The 500.- voucher is for an electric bike. Yuropflyer, let's have a beer together!
Old May 30, 2018, 9:31 am

Was travelling for a while and just saw your comment here

Thanks for the headsup, cleaned it up.

The "promo" was that they dropped 1000 bikes in various locations across Switzerland approx 5.30am on Thursday two weeks ago. Whoever found them first got to keep them, or exchange them for a 500 CHF off voucher on an ebike from Bau and Hobby.

I'm still holding on to the voucher (not really having any use for it) - anyone interested in it, feel free to message me (or write here, in case my inbox gets full again ), otherwise will put it on tutti.ch in some days..
Old Jun 1, 2018, 3:27 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Was travelling for a while and just saw your comment here

Thanks for the headsup, cleaned it up.

The "promo" was that they dropped 1000 bikes in various locations across Switzerland approx 5.30am on Thursday two weeks ago. Whoever found them first got to keep them, or exchange them for a 500 CHF off voucher on an ebike from Bau and Hobby.

I'm still holding on to the voucher (not really having any use for it) - anyone interested in it, feel free to message me (or write here, in case my inbox gets full again ), otherwise will put it on tutti.ch in some days..
If I tell my student friends about that you will be overrun by requests XD
Old Sep 2, 2018, 4:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
The next season of Trophy stamp collecting will begin tomorrow. My link is only in French and I can’t find a link to the German one.

https://www.coop.ch/fr/enseignes/tro...s-et-more.html

Can’t imagine many of you are still doing this. I will be certainly cutting back this year although it’s about the only way apart from flying of building a chunk of miles. Note that you cannot obtain M&M miles if you collect the Trophy stamps digitally.
goliath likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 5:15 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Link in German: Coop BAKE IT Trophy

Originally Posted by Concerto
Can’t imagine many of you are still doing this.
I'm still filling up 8 accounts in every Trophy.

This time, you can even get a good deal on La Marca Prosecco and Charles Bertin Champagne, if you like them. 44% off from 17.09. - 17.11.2018: Link
Old Sep 2, 2018, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
Signing in using your link it would appear that this is a targeted promotion. It said that if I want to participate, I should call customer service on 0848-880440. If I remember I’ll give it a try.
did you manage to call and sign-up?
Old Sep 2, 2018, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by goliath
Link in German: Coop BAKE IT Trophy

[COLOR=#333333]

I'm still filling up 8 accounts in every Trophy.

This time, you can even get a good deal on La Marca Prosecco and Charles Bertin Champagne, if you like them. 44% off from 17.09. - 17.11.2018: Link
I admire you. It's good to hear, you motivate me to keep going with this. If you need any completed cards I will undoubtedly collect a few. Had to chuck a few away last time, no-one wanted them.

Originally Posted by GBM.flights
did you manage to call and sign-up?
You know, I completely forgot about it, sorry.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 4:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
You know, I completely forgot about it, sorry.
no problem. just wanted to check if it was possible if not targeted.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 1:43 pm

Programs: LX SEN
The next season of Trophy stamp collecting will begin tomorrow. My link is only in French and I can’t find a link to the German one.

https://www.coop.ch/fr/enseignes/tro...s-et-more.html

Can’t imagine many of you are still doing this. I will be certainly cutting back this year although it’s about the only way apart from flying of building a chunk of miles. Note that you cannot obtain M&M miles if you collect the Trophy stamps digitally.
The purchase price of CHF 34.9 for 2000 miles is CHF 0.01745 per mile which is above the valuation of Lucky's website at USD 0.014 per mile: https://thepointsguy.com/guide/monthly-valuations/

A valuation of USD 1.4 per mile may be a bit low, but to have to go through the hassle of collecting stamps to be able to buy miles at a high cost is worthless to my view. It is easier to simply buy a plane ticket.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 3:41 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Until the 29th, 87'500 superpoints max may be converted to 58'333 miles. It's kind of a 15.-/1000 miles rate (if 100 points are considered worth a buck).

source: VFT
Old Sep 28, 2018, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by Artemio
Until the 29th, 87'500 superpoints max may be converted to 58'333 miles. It's kind of a 15.-/1000 miles rate (if 100 points are considered worth a buck).

source: VFT
got them ! credited in less then 1 hour.... !
for only 10k coop points and 770.- chf
good deal imo !
Old Oct 2, 2018, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is the deal still on or did it really finish on 29th September? Had to give it a miss this time.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 8:25 pm

Yes, the promo has ended.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As always with the COOP, I'm not sure the current offer is worth indicating, but the Blue Weeks promotion is offering 555 Superpoints for award orders (which appear to include M&M miles) at the moment. I'm collecting rather a lot of Superpoints, so need to start using them sometime.

https://www.supercard.ch/de/die-supe...lue-weeks.html
Old Nov 7, 2018, 11:08 am

Best case scenario: buy 3750 miles for 7500 - 555 Superpoints => miles at 1.852 Rappen / mile (if you value 1 Superpoint at least at 1 Rappen, which you should).

The last promo a couple of weeks ago was much better (1.501 Rappen / mile at the end of September) and you can still buy miles at 1.745 Rappen / mile with Coop Trophy cards (if you fill the cards anyways).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.