Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COOP points - accumulate

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2019, 9:37 am

Where? I've looked for the option in coop but couldn't find it!?
Old Sep 25, 2019, 12:35 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
See printscreen:

Old Sep 25, 2019, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Amazing, I didn't know that was possible. Don't think that exists with Payback. With exchanging Superpunkte for miles, can it be done only for myself or can I offer others miles from my Superpunkte?

in the current offer I quickly did the maths and I think both offers (6,666 miles from 10,000şP and 5,000 miles for 7,500şP) are pretty much identical. You might get a mile or two more with the 7,500 şP offer!
Old Sep 25, 2019, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
Amazing, I didn't know that was possible. Don't think that exists with Payback. With exchanging Superpunkte for miles, can it be done only for myself or can I offer others miles from my Superpunkte?
You can enter any M&M number when exchanging points to miles.

The option to transfer points has been there for as long as the program has been active (or at least for as long as I can remember). In the early days you had to meet in person at a Supercard "machine" (or at least bring both physical cards at the "machine") to transfer points.

There is a dedicated category just for Superpoints on ricardo.ch.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Isn't buying points on Ricardo against the T&Cs? I have had some mixed experiences with Ricardo. I did manage to find an out of print walking book once, though (the French language Oxygčne - Les plus belles balades de 24 Week-end!

I have been having difficulty with this conversion too. Usually do it on my laptop (MacBook Pro) or iPad, but it's tricky. However, it worked instantly on my Xiaomi phone (which obviously isn't Apple).
Old Sep 25, 2019, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
Isn't buying points on Ricardo against the T&Cs?
Yes:

Superpunkte können auf eine andere Supercard unter www.supercard.ch übertragen werden. Jedoch dürfen Superpunkte weder unter Teilnehmern und/oder gegenüber Dritten als Zahlungsmittel verwendet werden, noch dürfen Superpunkte gegen Auszahlung eines Geldwertes oder im Tausch einer Ware und/oder Dienstleistung zwischen Supercard Teilnehmern übertragen werden.
However, I have never seen this enforced. There are / were sellers / buyers on Ricardo.ch that have run hundreds of millions of Superpoints through their accounts over time. If Coop had any interest in tracking them down, it would only take them a purchase to find out the seller's identity.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

All the same, COOP points are like cash for the company, aren't they? I wouldn't risk it, personally.
It's a shame that the code offering 333 points rebate mentioned by another member on VFT doesn't seem to work. But then, these sorts of codes never work with Payback either.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 4:43 am

Thanks! I have transferred
Old Sep 26, 2019, 6:16 am

Converting points to miles at the promo rate still does not work for me online, so I called the hotline today.

They know the issue, took my information and will be sending me an e-mail once the problem is fixed.

Last edited by goliath; Sep 26, 2019 at 7:12 am
Old Apr 22, 2020, 3:53 am

Small promo for converting points to miles:

Exklusiv für Hello Family Clubmitglieder: Erhalten Sie bis zum Muttertag am 10. Mai bei einer Prämienbestellung im Supercard Prämienshop einmalig +500 Superpunkte geschenkt*! Geben Sie dafür bei der Bestellung einfach den Promo-Code MAMA500 ein.

*Angebot nur gültig für Onlinebestellungen von Prämien ab 2’000 Superpunkte (exkl. Ticketshop).
Use promo code MAMA500 to receive 500 points (after you converted your points, I assume). Best case scanario: 3750 miles for 7000 points.
Old Apr 22, 2020, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I must say, I am a bit reluctant to convert points into miles at the moment. Does this offer also work for normal Sachprämien orders? Need a new electric toothbrush (but I have points expiring at Deutschland Card and was thinking of ordering there).

Hang on, this is for Hello Family Clubmitglieder, not normal COOP Superpoints clients, right?
Old Apr 22, 2020, 3:40 pm

Yes, it works for any item starting at 2k points, excluding ticketshop.

Yes, it says for Hello Family members, but you can certainly try the code as well and see if it works even if you are not registered for Hello Family.
Old May 5, 2020, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So, there's another offer with COOP Superpoints. If you order an award from the catalogue you will get a rebate of 777 points. The minimum purchase must be worth 10,000 points, though. I must say, with Lufthansa on the brink I am not inclined to convert any miles at the moment. And the toothbrush I have my eye on will cost only 3,990 points. Among other offers, there's a booklet going of 2 for 1 offers on the Swiss lakes for 300 points (500 if you order it by post).

I don't know if the 10,000 minimum order is cumulative, or applies to individual awards only. If it's cumulative, then there are a couple of things I could order (but NOT miles!!!). In any event, it's quite a good offer.

I don't have a link, because it came by normal post today and I haven't had a look online yet.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 8:02 pm

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
I heard the rumours that COOP has stopped the cooperation with MM and one can't convert points into miles anymore... Can someone confirm or deny?
Old Jun 2, 2020, 10:21 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Gioventu
I heard the rumours that COOP has stopped the cooperation with MM and one can't convert points into miles anymore... Can someone confirm or deny?
Confirmed, i tried last week and it's not possible actually

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.