Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COOP points - accumulate

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2017, 9:06 am

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Artemio
1) I came across of 2 security barriers with cornercard: minimum 3 minutes between 2 payments and maximum 33 payments in a 2 hours time period (let me know if I shouldn't have posted this info for legal/security/???? reasons, I'll delete it if so)
Same card, but I do not get this problem.

I made 1 payment from Asia (after severals attemps), and then all other payment in less than 15 mins from Switzerland.

I discovered also that the coop payment gateway had problem time to time the previous days of the promotions.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 3:04 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
I got 6000 "cashback" superpoints on all my accounts today:

PrämienBonus 10.-21.01.17

Manuelle Zubuchung

^
Old Feb 12, 2017, 6:14 am

Programs: SEN
Completely OT but anyone considering some last minute exchanges using the trophy stickers should have a look at the ongoing LH Worldshop special before doing so (link).

The deal is already discused on FT and also on some blogs. With a Swiss shipping address you can achieve similar ratios but on top you also receive "free" merchandise such as Montblanc pens
Old May 31, 2017, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I think most of us collect Superpoints from COOP supermarkets and partner stores within Switzerland in order to convert them to miles at a later stage. When converting to miles, I usually wait until a bonus is offered for converting miles, which seems to happen around once a year. The last bonus offer was in early January. Shame they're not more frequent.

Have any of you got suggestions for other interesting redemptions using Superpoints? Are there any aspirational awards that could be worth saving for? Speaking to normal Swiss people, most say they use their points at check out for a cash deduction on their shopping. This seems to be a bad deal to me, possibly the worst use of Superpoints. The shopper thinks he's got a deal, and COOP offloads some liability without making any loss whatsoever.

The only Sach Prämien that I found which would be potentially worth ordering is the range of detailed hiking maps of the Swiss Alps, which are really good quality. I personally would avoid electronic and other such awards. Recently, a friend turned in 15,000 points for a ticket to go and see a tennis match in Basel. There were, apparently, no more seats for sale. So, at a personal level, that seems a pretty good award. Any other experiences or ideas?
Old Jun 1, 2017, 1:29 pm

Programs: BA EC Gold, M&M Senator, HHonors Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
SBB/CFF vouchers are not a bad redemption option...
Old Aug 15, 2017, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It seems like a new offer has appeared. Once again, 333 bonus Superpoints will be given for ordering awards from the COOP Superpoints catalogue. Minimum order must be for 2,000 points, so watch out if you´re combining points and cash. Seems like it runs until 18th August, so just a couple of days to scramble around with this.

Sorry I can´t post a link, couldn´t find one except for what was in my email (clicking through led to the usual catalogue page). Check your spam folder, for that´s where mine was.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 4:55 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Thanks for the info!

Unfortunately, the ratio is not too good. The best you can get is 1.9112 Rp./mile:

7500 - 333 = 7167 superpoints (i.e. a value of at least CHF 71.67) / 3750 miles

I don't like paying any more than the price during the trophies (1.745 Rp./mile) - and this year we've already been spoilt by 1.449 Rp./mile during the promo(s) in January.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That's so true. I'm glad you replied about this because I was going to do a couple of conversions. But I wonder what the chances are of a similar promo coming back in January, or whenever. Perhaps they saw how heavily it was used last time and will be reluctant to release a similar promo. Back until then I thought 333 bonus Superpoints was as good as it gets.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 10:26 am

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Don't know if it has already been posted, but I just stumbled on it.
There is a kind of 20.- (or 2000 superpoints to be exact) off promo if you buy a SWISS 100.- voucher here.

Last edited by Artemio; Sep 5, 2017 at 10:42 am Reason: .
Old Sep 6, 2017, 2:38 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by Artemio
Don't know if it has already been posted, but I just stumbled on it.
There is a kind of 20.- (or 2000 superpoints to be exact) off promo if you buy a SWISS 100.- voucher here.
... only valid for direct flights out of GVA ...
Old Sep 13, 2017, 10:27 am

5x Superpunkte all month September long when paying with Twint.
Old Sep 14, 2017, 6:45 am
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: SLH Indulged, M&M, SPG, IHG Elite, Hyatt Member
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
5x Superpunkte all month September long when paying with Twint.
Interesting. How do I activate that? I was refraining from using TWINT since I can't use it with my SWISS Miles and More Credit Cards, so no mile collection.

But I guess even with 5x Superpunkte, it's still better for me to pay my COOP shopping with the Amex. Superpunkte to Miles is not really a good ratio, or is it? 7500 Points are 3500 Miles resp. 10k Points are 5k Miles.

But that's just a feeling, I am too lazy now to do the calculations.
Anyway, it's only for one Month (or half of a Month as of now).
Old Sep 15, 2017, 10:07 am

I suppose it's automatic (ie, all people paying with Twint and using their supercard will get it end of month)

That's the advertisement:

Last edited by YuropFlyer; Sep 15, 2017 at 10:45 am
Old Oct 5, 2017, 4:06 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
There is a "chasse aux superpoints" (up to 1300 points) on the supercard app in the fidelity section.

PS : Sorry, if someone knows how to resize the screenshot, please let me know how !!!! Didn't want to have it that big!!!
Attached Images  

Last edited by Artemio; Oct 5, 2017 at 4:09 pm Reason: screenshot too big !!!!!
Old Oct 5, 2017, 4:19 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Merci bien!
Cette fois aussi valable aux Coop normaux, pas seulement aux Prontos ... bien 1300 points seulement...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.