Wiki Posts
Search

Signatures for FT Premium members

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2010, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier Exec
Signatures for FT Premium members

I know from the FAQ/Guidelines that one has to have 90 or more posts in order to have a signature. But I was wondering what about those like myself that do not really post alot (to avoid saying or doing the wrong thing in the forums), and mostly lurk, (until I attend a mileage run seminar to learn the ropes) and are premium members (the ones that contributed/subscribed to InsideFlyer?

The reason I ask is because I keep a list of all of Uniteds' twares in a Google Document and I would like to place the link to it in a signature, but I only have around 60 posts to my name since joining FT back in 2007, thereby not able to have a signature.

Therefore, my suggestion is to have subscribed/contributing members have the ability to have a signature or at least reduce the minimum post requirement to have one.

Thanks
TS
Old Mar 26, 2010, 3:50 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
If you don't post much then perhaps not many people will see your signature?
Old Mar 28, 2010, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by twospirits
to avoid saying or doing the wrong thing in the forums
Don't be afraid to post! FlyerTalk is a discussion forum and functions on the contributions, however small, from all of its member base. Whether it's a question, an observation, a thought, a clarification, or even just a "Yeah, me too!" post, anything that anyone can say (with the exception of trolling) serves to further the discussion and usefulness of these forums.

Go forth and multiply your posts! Be ye not afraid!
Old Mar 31, 2010, 8:04 pm

i agree with twospirit. people sometimes like to customize their profile as soon as they get onto a forum!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.