Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > The Suggestion Box
Reload this Page >

Breaking Florida out from South region subforum

Old Jan 16, 18, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards

Florida is such a massive destination in its own right that I think lumping it in with the rest of the South region subforum inhibits discussion somewhat. IIRC Orlando and Miami-Fort Lauderdale used to have their own regional sub-subforums. Why not break out Florida specifically so that people can discuss Disney and Miami stuff without crowding out all kinds of other topics through the southern US states?

Just a thought.
Old Jan 16, 18, 1:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend and Moderator: Air Canada Aeroplan & Manufactured Spending

Originally Posted by heraclitus View Post
Florida is such a massive destination in its own right that I think lumping it in with the rest of the South region subforum inhibits discussion somewhat. IIRC Orlando and Miami-Fort Lauderdale used to have their own regional sub-subforums. Why not break out Florida specifically so that people can discuss Disney and Miami stuff without crowding out all kinds of other topics through the southern US states?
So if my trip involves both Disney & Miami stuff and other Florida destination I'd have to pose them separately in two forums?
Old Jan 16, 18, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards
No, I was thinking one catch-all subforum for Florida. Orlando, Miami, the Keys, the whole she-bang.
N830MH likes this.
Old Jan 17, 18, 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by heraclitus View Post
one catch-all subforum for Florida. Orlando, Miami, the Keys, the whole she-bang
I like your idea.

Search this Thread