FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest-429/)
-   -   EXPIRED, now AWARDED: Quick 500 points - become a fan of Westin Charlotte on Facebook (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest/996485-expired-now-awarded-quick-500-points-become-fan-westin-charlotte-facebook.html)

gnedge Sep 18, 2009 2:14 pm

EXPIRED, now AWARDED: Quick 500 points - become a fan of Westin Charlotte on Facebook

PROMO ENDED!

From the Westin's Facebook page:
Thank you for becoming a fan of the Westin Charlotte! Our "Join Facebook- receive 500 SPG points" promotion has ended (as of Sept. 21 at 9:30 am EST) - but please check back frequently for more offers and promotions in the near future! Due ...to an enormous response we ask for your patience in receiving your points for those who have fanned before today.Read More

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the TV in my guest room:

Free points Fast.

Become aWestin Charlotte fan on facebook and earn 500 complimentary Starwood Preferred Guest points. Become a fan and let us know at:

[email protected]

Enjoy :)

mahasamatman Sep 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Too bad 500 points isn't worth signing up for Facebook.

tmartazu Sep 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Became a fan...sent e-mail.

Thanks OP!

CanuckFlyHigh Sep 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks! I bet they shut this down quickly.

Gamecock Sep 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Done!

Thanks

NDDomer86 Sep 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by mahasamatman (Post 12402512)
Too bad 500 points isn't worth signing up for Facebook.

Have you ever tried saying something positive? :confused:

Thanks for this ^. I recall seeing it a while back when I stayed here but couldn't remember the email address.

MileageAddict Sep 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Email sent. Cool promo. :cool:

mahasamatman Sep 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by bulldoggolfer05 (Post 12402635)
Have you ever tried saying something positive?

Not about Facebook. Have you ever tried actually following the FT TOS and not attacking people who disagree with your world view?

noirpepper Sep 18, 2009 4:13 pm

anyone got their 500 pts from this promo yet? :D

yyzvoyageur Sep 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Nice. I hope this works.

NDDomer86 Sep 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by mahasamatman (Post 12402998)
Not about Facebook. Have you ever tried actually following the FT TOS and not attacking people who disagree with your world view?

No attack here, just surmising a question. Seems every one of your responses comes across as snarky. While we're on TOS though, isn't there one about posting padding and posting things that are off topic? This thread is about how to earn a quick 500 points (this hotel also offers 500 points for declining housekeeping services by the way, seems they are good about handing out freebie points) and not whether or not the merits of Facebook deserve joining the site or not.

holtju2 Sep 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by bulldoggolfer05 (Post 12403243)
No attack here, just surmising a question. Seems every one of your responses comes across as snarky. Not really sure how that qualifies as a world view unless you mean that I don't view the world as being against me.

Don't feed the trolls.

Chrislorl Sep 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Searched Charlotte Westin and it gave me a profile of a woman? She must have a lot of friends by now :)
Can you get us closer?

chontz Sep 18, 2009 6:29 pm

thanks for the tip! just sent the email.

NDDomer86 Sep 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by Chrislorl (Post 12403589)
Searched Charlotte Westin and it gave me a profile of a woman? She must have a lot of friends by now :)
Can you get us closer?

This should take you to the correct page.