FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest-429/)
-   -   2009 SPG Promotional Opportunity for Gold and Platinum Members (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest/991546-2009-spg-promotional-opportunity-gold-platinum-members.html)

Starwood Lurker Sep 3, 2009 4:47 pm

2009 SPG Promotional Opportunity for Gold and Platinum Members

I'm pleased to provide an exclusive Flyertalk sneak peek at a few promotions that will be available to all SPG Gold and Platinum members at SPG.com/promos starting on September 9th. These offers are in addition to (and combinable with) the other SPG Starpoints and free night offers (SPG.com/globaloffers) that have already been announced.

Nights Advance

- For the first time we are offering Platinum members an opportunity to get an early start on next year's elite qualification. With our nights advance offer, any nights between October 1 and December 31 will not only count towards 2009, but will also be counted toward 2010. This is a tremendous opportunity to get a jumpstart on elite qualification for next year. Registration will start September 9th. In the meantime, more information can be found at:

SPG.com/nightsadvanceterms

SPG.com/nightsadvancefaq

Nights Count Double

- Nights count double will be available to all Gold members and a group of Preferred members who are very close to qualifying for Gold. This offer will allow members to earn elite qualification twice as fast by doubling your night earnings from September 15- December 15, 2009. Registration will start September 9th. In the meantime, more information can be found at:

SPG.com/ncdterms

SPG.com/ncdfaq

Current Platinum members who have not met their 25 stay or 50 night requalification this year will be given a choice of both offers. This way these members can decide which one is more needed based on their travel plans.

Members can only register for one of these offers during this timeframe (registration deadline is November 30) and your offer is based on your elite tier at the time of registration. Please let us know what questions or comments you have.

Registration url is: spgpromos.com

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]

RAPC Sep 3, 2009 4:49 pm

Brilliant - love the Nights Advance promo ^

onebagtraveller Sep 3, 2009 4:50 pm

Thank you !!!!

BlissWorld Sep 3, 2009 4:51 pm

Wow :eek:

l etoile Sep 3, 2009 4:53 pm

My first question ...and I know others will ask, so thought I'd post the answer ...stays count double too!

Sagy Sep 3, 2009 4:54 pm

Great, just what I was hoping for.

Thanks,

luxury Sep 3, 2009 4:54 pm

Thank you!!!!

KENNECTED Sep 3, 2009 4:54 pm

Finally

boifromtroy Sep 3, 2009 4:55 pm

LOVE IT! Wish United did this instead of Double EQMs!

Should call it Nights & Stays Advance, though after reading the FAQs...

1 <3 SPG!

i love snowboarding Sep 3, 2009 5:03 pm

Thanks!

dc3 Sep 3, 2009 5:06 pm

This is wonderful in these tough times. Thank you SPG.

drron Sep 3, 2009 5:08 pm

Every day I am enjoying more my switch from HH-thanks muchly.

Points Surfer Sep 3, 2009 5:10 pm

Was starting to shift to IHG for the fall but this tips the scales....timely offer by SPG....Thanks

alanslegal Sep 3, 2009 5:20 pm

Another thank you for the "advance FT" heads up SL ^

AICML Sep 3, 2009 5:22 pm

thanks! tough decision to make but appreciate the choice.