Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Platinum Requirements. Higher? No, it's an IT glitch

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum Requirements. Higher? No, it's an IT glitch

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2009, 1:13 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by pelapela
The glitch has NOT been fixed. How can I still need 49 stays to achieve platinum status. Mine is still showing "本年还需 49 次住宿".(49 stays still require)
So with my 49stays, I still need 49 stays, which add up to 98 stays.................

Well in english version, it's showing Platinum Preferred Guest........49stays this year.
Well, I do not see the error after trying again today. So you may choose to report this to SPG or send me a screenshot of what has appeared on your monitor when you viewed your online account in Mandarin.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Old Jul 21, 2009, 7:40 am

Programs: SPG Pt.
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II
Well, I do not see the error after trying again today. So you may choose to report this to SPG or send me a screenshot of what has appeared on your monitor when you viewed your online account in Mandarin.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
I think it's simply just a wrong translation. In stead of "已经",spg.com is using "还需". I check my colleague's account, and his account is showing “还需"as well. Both of our accounts are showing "platinum preferred member", so, we both qualified for this year. Again, it's just a wrong translation.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 8:32 am
MKB

On the "See all activity" page, ever since stays-to-go and nights-to-go graphics were introduced, I no longer have an arrow button to the right of "1 - 16" to allow me beyond the last 16 account transactions.

SPG tell me this is a known problem and they are working on it, but that was 6 weeks ago. Oddly, the SPG agent I spoke to said it wasn't a problem on her screen when she logged on into my account. But I've tried several computers running IE6, IE7 and IE8, and they all have this problem.

The workaround is to append ?bcount=16 to my URL (and then 32, 48, etc.) to see earlier transactions.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 10:04 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by MKB
On the "See all activity" page, ever since stays-to-go and nights-to-go graphics were introduced, I no longer have an arrow button to the right of "1 - 16" to allow me beyond the last 16 account transactions.

SPG tell me this is a known problem and they are working on it, but that was 6 weeks ago. Oddly, the SPG agent I spoke to said it wasn't a problem on her screen when she logged on into my account. But I've tried several computers running IE6, IE7 and IE8, and they all have this problem.

The workaround is to append ?bcount=16 to my URL (and then 32, 48, etc.) to see earlier transactions.
This should be sorted out in a new release next month. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.